Sky Sports abuse of Balotelli

Mr Romanov

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sky and BBC were absolutely desperate for Liverpool to win the title last season, I have no idea why, but they seem to have a massive thing for Liverpool.

I can understand why the neutral media pundit in England perhaps would want Liverpool to win it last season. They played the most exciting football out of the big teams in my opinion. They have spent a few quid but not bought sucess like Man City/Chelsea. Theres also smaller things like wanting to seeing arguably Englands best player in the past 10/15/20 years winning a league title.

The other factor which the media wont admit is EPL's mask as 'the best league in the world' is not just slipping but falling off, Liverpool winning the title would be seen as a shot in the arm.

• 3 weeks later...

f**k knows how many times on Sunday I heard from commentators that "Balotelli was at the boxing last night" as if he should have been staying at home on a Saturday night because he's been shite.

I couldn't help but notice Joleon Lescott gallivanting as a pundit at the Manchester City game, on a school night no-less! Presumably he will be on the end of widespread condemnation now that footballers aren't allowed out the house in their free time?

To think for the same amount of transfer fee and less wages Liverpool could have had Danny Welbeck instead of this utter failure.

That's the most blatant piece of supras-fishing I've ever seen.

It's a moot point anyway as United would never sell to Liverpool, so they couldn't have signed him even if they wanted.

I don't rate Welbeck but he's undeniably done a damn lot more than Balotelli has thus far.

Well quite. And I've already made the point earlier that Liverpool could never have signed Welbeck due to the stupid ManU-Liverpool nonsense.

For the ridiculous 'wah, trolling' tiresome idiots, just to be crystal clear here, are you suggesting Liverpool wouldn't bite your arms off up to the elbows to swap Balotelli for Danny Welbeck?

They d carry him down on their shoulders over 200 miles of broken glass to do that deal.

Archived