Sky Sports abuse of Balotelli

Mr Romanov

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Supras asks for a quote asking when he labelled Balotelli world class, was provided with a quote. Still tries to deny he labelled him world class, then has a meltdown on the hostage thread on The General Nonsense forum to get himself banned. I can sense the tears of seethe. Looking forward to this sub forum being good again without Supras talking utter shite on every thread.

Specific, relevant and devastating.

Oh, so you've found the quote, where?

Where?

Then it should be easy to find.

Of course this hasn't happened. And if I had said it, it would be quoted, surely?

Yuh-huh, and where did this happen champ? In your mind? In front of your mirror?

I actually did find the posts referring to our bet. It's on the Mario Biblioteli appreciation thread.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Whatever happened to Supras? Was he banned for being a tedious w**k?

his meltdown was actually one of the best ever seen, he followed a poster around the forum calling him all sorts of beast names because said poster took a differing stance to supras over ched evans

it was quite fantastic to watch as you could actually see the rage build and build each post supras made that didnt get a response from anyone

• 1 year later...

I'm sure it's being discussed elsewhere but one of my favourite Supras / Balotelli threads deserves a wee bump after he was released by Liverpool (or allowed to leave for no fee) and has now joined Nice.

Always good to re-read Jimmy85s bitchslapping of Supras as well:

Shame the original quote was lost in the purge.

Finally off the wage bill at Liverpool, but they paid £16M for him, and had to get shot of him on a free transfer. At least they're rid of him though, and they didn't have to pay anyone to take him off their hands. :thumsup2

I'm sure it's being discussed elsewhere but one of my favourite Supras / Balotelli threads deserves a wee bump after he was released by Liverpool (or allowed to leave for no fee) and has now joined Nice.

Always good to re-read Jimmy85s bitchslapping of Supras as well:

Shame the original quote was lost in the purge.

I am pretty sure I had a huge argument with him in that thread about balotelli. Boy was off his rocker

Archived