Sky Sports abuse of Balotelli

Mr Romanov

I don't read newspapers or watch the news (unless it is to do with a scotland game). I don't poison my mind with the corporate controlled media.

I am basing my opinions on having watched him myself. Gazza was a good guy at heart and lost the plot a few times as some human beings can do. I still think he was a great character and a genuinely hilarious guy unlike balotelli who everyone is making out to be the coolest, greatest man that has ever lived. They try to portray him as some cool, bad ass chuck norris of football type guy when he is about as funny as a burning orphanage

He is certainly no Mohammed Ali or Paul Gascoigne.

In his spare time Mario Balotelli volunteers in hospitals and charities and also gives donations to charity

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2011/may/08/mario-balotelli-manchester-city-fa-cup

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/mario-balotelli-staff-at-arsonhit-manchester-dogs-home-convinced-liverpool-striker-is-behind-fivefigure-donation-9743088.html

Was Gazza hilarious when he was beating the f**k out of his wife, or when he stole and crashed the Middlesbrough team bus?

I know which one I'd rather be, and it's not the Geordie.

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was getting my haircut yesterday and Souness had written an article in some rag about Balotelli, the language he used was a joke. :lol: Brainless, coward bla bla bla

This from a guy who planted a Galatasary flag into the Fenerbache pitch. :lol: He'd fucking have a heart attack if Balotelli pulled a stunt like that.

From the BBC,

Liverpool 0-0 Hull

Posted at

"I haven't commentated at Anfield for a while, and I was really pleased to hear the fans singing You'll Never Walk Alone before kick-off. You used to feel like you could beat anybody after hearing that.

"Liverpool are playing a 4-3-3 formation, while Hull have got three at the back. Hull could be weak down the flanks but Liverpool could be weak up front with Mario Balotelli marked by three centre-backs. He really needs a goal.

"When you are not scoring there are certain things you do not do, as a striker. One of them is you do not turn up at training in a Ferrari, and you do not swap shirts at half-time."

What is this shite :lol:

So when you are scoring goals drive what you like but if you are not you can bring the Corsa to work.

From the BBC,

Liverpool 0-0 Hull

Posted at

"I haven't commentated at Anfield for a while, and I was really pleased to hear the fans singing You'll Never Walk Alone before kick-off. You used to feel like you could beat anybody after hearing that.

"Liverpool are playing a 4-3-3 formation, while Hull have got three at the back. Hull could be weak down the flanks but Liverpool could be weak up front with Mario Balotelli marked by three centre-backs. He really needs a goal.

"When you are not scoring there are certain things you do not do, as a striker. One of them is you do not turn up at training in a Ferrari, and you do not swap shirts at half-time."

What is this shite :lol:

So when you are scoring goals drive what you like but if you are not you can bring the Corsa to work.

Unreal. Why the f**k does it matter how a player gets to training?! Total low brow garbage designed to ruffle the super thick. And I bet it works

Can't be much doubt he has the ability to become World Class. He just won't though because he's an overpaid, unmotivated, lazy, egotistic fanny.

I think this was what the argument was last time, then Supras flew into a fit of rage and started saying how can you call Balotelli and Adebayor lazy when they have dedicated 1000's of hours honing their skills.

I think he called most of us cheesy puff eating losers into the equation too as we post on an internet forum.

Sunday Supplement getting tore in about him just now:

One journalist says he's seen him 60 odd times and he's only lived up to potential a handful of those - and been appalling well into double figures, and bad the same number again.

Then the debate focuses on his maturity - basically that he's a boy. He's supposedly quite an insecure person, for all the bollocks he comes out with.

Essentially they're coming to the conclusion that there is something mental going on that prohibits him from performing like the elite sportsman he should be.

They then point out all of that fall-outs he's had with various managers and drawing the conclusion that he's the common denominator - although they conceded that Liverpool as a team are drastically underperforming and its not all down to him.

Yeah its Sky focusing a lot on him again - but from what I've seen of him (not a massive amount, but enough I reckon) I think they're absolutely spot on. He simply should be much better than he is.

Archived