Sky Sports abuse of Balotelli

Mr Romanov

The only worse Sky myth last night was the 'FAMOUS ANFIELD ATMOSPHERE ON A EUROPEAN NIGHT' shit that they kept going on about. It was like a library. Carragher making out at half time they could get back into the game because it was a full crowd, despite being comprehensibly played off the park :lol:

The applauding of Ronaldo and the 30 seconds of singing 'you'll never walk alone' at the end will be blown up by massive proportions by Liverpool fans so they can keep perpetuating their own shite about being special fans/a special club.

An absolute fraud.

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lallana cost more, is older, has more EPL experience and has had an equally terrible start to his Liverpool career.

You won't hear him criticised though, because he's England's blue eyed boy.

So no actual facts or stats about his workrate then, just more media bullshit.

So you have stats? Bring 'em on.

More media bullshit, loving it. Aye it's a pure conspiracy so it is.

Lallana cost more, is older, has more EPL experience and has had an equally terrible start to his Liverpool career.

You won't hear him criticised though, because he's England's blue eyed boy.

Yes Lallana is poor so far, but he's trying, Mario seems not to give a fukk.

The only worse Sky myth last night was the 'FAMOUS ANFIELD ATMOSPHERE ON A EUROPEAN NIGHT' shit that they kept going on about. It was like a library. Carragher making out at half time they could get back into the game because it was a full crowd, despite being comprehensibly played off the park :lol:

The applauding of Ronaldo and the 30 seconds of singing 'you'll never walk alone' at the end will be blown up by massive proportions by Liverpool fans so they can keep perpetuating their own shite about being special fans/a special club.

An absolute fraud.

Quite , see also the same bull about bhigot park.

Complete and utter bull shit and yet another part of the English Media narrative that is a lie. Every game I've seen him play for Liverpool he's closed down centre halves, tracked back to his own half to tackle full backs, and continually attempted to make runs in behind defences for Gerrard to massively over hit passes out of play or straight to the 'keeper.

Agreed. In the games I've watched, his workrate hasn't been any poorer than any other player.

Souness and Carragher set the tone for the abuse with their snide comments

If Balotelli had refused the shirt swap with Pepe, he would be getting slated today for being childish and arrogant. Considering that Pepe is prossibly the stupidest football player in the world, Balotelli probably avoided a confrontation by doing the swap.

Complete and utter bull shit and yet another part of the English Media narrative that is a lie. Every game I've seen him play for Liverpool he's closed down centre halves, tracked back to his own half to tackle full backs, and continually attempted to make runs in behind defences for Gerrard to massively over hit passes out of play or straight to the 'keeper.

Must have been watching different games from me. Balotelli's work rate has been awful.

The reaction to the shirt swap thing has been great in that it again shows that you can only call Liverpool Liverpoolfootballclub.

Why are Arsenal never Arsenalfootballclub?

I actually have a bit of sympathy for Balotelli because I think he has had quite a hard life and that it has affected his personality in a way that he can't achieve his full potential. He's under a constant press spotlight and anything he does is going to attract comment even relatively minor incidents like this.

However, at the same time his attitude consistently really stinks and his game has gone down the toilet over the last 2 years. A lot of people in the game have tried to help him and he has repaid them with bullshit and stunts. Unless he pulls his socks up he's going to be turning out for some club a long way from the top level very soon.

The sad thing is he doesn't look interested in helping himself.

I actually have a bit of sympathy for Balotelli because I think he has had quite a hard life and that it has affected his personality in a way that he can't achieve his full potential. He's under a constant press spotlight and anything he does is going to attract comment even relatively minor incidents like this.

However, at the same time his attitude consistently really stinks and his game has gone down the toilet over the last 2 years. A lot of people in the game have tried to help him and he has repaid them with bullshit and stunts. Unless he pulls his socks up he's going to be turning out for some club a long way from the top level very soon.

The sad thing is he doesn't look interested in helping himself.

An excellent goal scoring spell at AC Milan and scoring a winning goal in the world cup?

He's had a few bad games for Liverpool, that's all, but people on this site and elsewhere just despise him. It's all a bit sad, really.

I feel sorry for Mario. But I do hope that he is a failure at Liverpool, I can't support any player at that horrible, horrible club whilst Brenton is manager.

Last night I thought to myself this guy genuinely doesn't give a f'ck about anything. He has hardly showed any emotion whilst playing for Liverpool, definitely hasn't cracked a smile. His body language is all wrong.

Looking at it as a neutral, even this early on, the move isn't working for both sides. The only ones enjoying this are the English media, who we all know are the biggest c'nts going.

I hope Mario does well, it's hard not to like him.

An excellent goal scoring spell at AC Milan and scoring a winning goal in the world cup?

He's had a few bad games for Liverpool, that's all, but people on this site and elsewhere just despise him. It's all a bit sad, really.

I feel sorry for Mario. But I do hope that he is a failure at Liverpool, I can't support any player at that horrible, horrible club whilst Brenton is manager.

A winning goal at the World Cup, that assures him of his place among the greats.

221436-georgios-samaras-in-january-2014.

Archived