Kilmarnock V Dundee

Killie are better than Dundee and this means Dundee are not as good as Killie. Kilmarnock have better players than Dundee which means that Dundee have worst players than Kilmarnock. Kilmarnock have a goal machine (jm), Dundee have a w**k machine (gh). Kilmarnock will kick the ball and score the goal. Yes

Some feat to be in that much of a state 24 hours before kick off, kudos!

Always enjoy a trip to Kilmarnock, record is Dee 3 Draw 3 Killie 4 down there but hospitable fans and generally a cracking day out.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Killie are better than Dundee and this means Dundee are not as good as Killie. Kilmarnock have better players than Dundee which means that Dundee have worst players than Kilmarnock. Kilmarnock have a goal machine (jm), Dundee have a w**k machine (gh). Kilmarnock will kick the ball and score the goal. Yes

Hiya Marvin. Hiya pal.

Got too much uni work to do today (which requires me to move briefly outside the UK & Ireland.....) so I'll be watching online if it works out this week. Not got a good feeling about this one but there hasn't been a game this season apart from the United league match where we haven't looked competitive so hopefully take something.

Out of interest, does anybody know how wide the Killie pitch is?

Killie's pitch is 105m x 68m.

If that means nothing to you, for comparison, ours is 100m x 68m.

ETA: Long gone are the days when we had one of the biggest, if not the biggest pitch in Scotland.

Got too much uni work to do today (which requires me to move briefly outside the UK & Ireland.....) so I'll be watching online if it works out this week. Not got a good feeling about this one but there hasn't been a game this season apart from the United league match where we haven't looked competitive so hopefully take something.

Out of interest, does anybody know how wide the Killie pitch is?

Dunno but I do know that Carpets4less will do you a nice green number 4 x 4 metres for £3.99 a square metre.

Archived