Heart of Midlothian v Raith Rovers, 08/11/2014

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of the best things i have seen and heard at a rovers game was when the tannoy boy thanked the rovers fans for going to the game.The hearts fans then gave us a round of applause and we applauded back its something that doesnt happen at games.I would like to thank everyone connected to hearts for doing that.

One of the best things i have seen and heard at a rovers game was when the tannoy boy thanked the rovers fans for going to the game.The hearts fans then gave us a round of applause and we applauded back its something that doesnt happen at games.I would like to thank everyone connected to hearts for doing that.

We wont be doing that in our next game at Tynecastle, I can assure you.

Or the one after that.

I dont expect you to just as long as you know that when you come to kirkcaldy the same will apply from us to you.

Our next two games at Tynecastle are against Rangers and Celtic.

We'll get back to being polite to the away fans after that :D

So much for the £17 lower tier tickets selling out. Even without FF's flag there there's plenty seats available.

Yeah I was in the lower section and there were a good few empty seats dotted around which surprised me. The upper area seemed fuller. Kirkcaldy is obviously more affluent than I realised.

Yeah I was in the lower section and there were a good few empty seats dotted around which surprised me. The upper area seemed fuller. Kirkcaldy is obviously more affluent than I realised.

Such cheaper tickets as we were given sold out on the first afternoon of sale. If it was emptier it was because it's intended that way, for whatever reason.

(Edit: unless they got another batch, which is possible I guess. But if so others had had to buy the dearer ones in the meantime.)

We wont be doing that in our next game at Tynecastle, I can assure you.

Or the one after that.

Rangers and Celtic? :lol:

Was a brilliant day/ night out yesterday...

Atmosphere was a bit quiet from Hearts fans which has already been mentioned but I'd imagine in the second half, it came down to nerves.

I do however think that was our chance to get something from Hearts and that we've wasted our only chance of the season to get something from them.

Oh f**k............3 2 1

it would have been interesting trying to see you carry it as the thing is 40ft.

:P only joking! Us Jambo's aren't like those cheeky flag pinching scamps from Hibs & Rangers!

As a matter of interest....was the new flag provided by the Rangers fans on here? I saw they were on about replacing the one stolen.

The flag on saturday is one we have had for a few years and we havent decided if we are getting another to replace the flag stolen.We are going to think about it and decide what to do in the coming weeks.A few rangers fans on here and the tamb aswell as other fans have offered to help put something into a fund for a new one so we shall see.

Archived