Where do we go from here?

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His meltdowns are becoming quite legendary Dave, it is hard not to hear about them (if you can drag yourself away from the one section of the forum of course) and we have no need to be 'all over it' sitting back and spectating is all that is really required.

Glad to see you sticking up for your wee pal though, touching.

Creepy fuckers, you lot! Haha

Sorry can I just check, this is the same Orcs who sit and greet about "obsessed" P&Ds on "their" threads... Are all over a thread about a Celtic player, in the Premiership Forum?

Ok.

Not at all Dave. You can probably count on one hand the amout of threads i have posted on in the premiership forum in the last two years

Jackanory is complaining about Rangers fans having the odd post in the premiership forum.

Wow just wow doesn't do that justice.

Reading skills letting you down again? At no point at all in my post did I complain.

Reading skills letting you down again? At no point at all in my post did I complain.

He's not very bright, Dave. We have to make allowances.

"Complaining" would be running to the Mods like wee Jock did in his "look at that spelling mistake!" rant a couple of days ago*. A wonderful clusterfuck where almost the whole sleuth**, from the cellar dweller through the ST Integrity twins all the way to The_Auto-Neologist circled round and made complete tw@s of themselves. Fair made me chuckle, did that lot.

*Current warning points - same as when I joined. Well done, Jock. Now we have to be careful to differentiate between Little Grasp and Little Grass. Or do we? ;)

**I'll admit, however, to being confused as to what our resident basement inhabitant thinks I'm using the word "sleuth" as - I hesitate to say this, but I think Vicky may be over-thinking it for a change...

He's not very bright, Dave. We have to make allowances.

"Complaining" would be running to the Mods like wee Jock did in his "look at that spelling mistake!" rant a couple of days ago*. A wonderful clusterfuck where almost the whole sleuth**, from the cellar dweller through the ST Integrity twins all the way to The_Auto-Neologist circled round and made complete tw@s of themselves. Fair made me chuckle, did that lot.

*Current warning points - same as when I joined. Well done, Jock. Now we have to be careful to differentiate between Little Grasp and Little Grass. Or do we? ;)

**I'll admit, however, to being confused as to what our resident basement inhabitant thinks I'm using the word "sleuth" as - I hesitate to say this, but I think Vicky may be over-thinking it for a change...

You seem upset.

PS I just reported this post too since you're claiming the mods don't punish blatant rule breakers. I do hope you were telling the truth.

Stop reporting him FFS. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that post. TBH i think the mods should start handing out warnings for those who are wasting their time. That is not aimed solely at you but to all those who just report people for little or no reason.

Stop reporting him FFS. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that post. TBH i think the mods should start handing out warnings for those who are wasting their time. That is not aimed solely at you but to all those who just report people for little or no reason.

Reported.

Reported.

:thumsup2

I have just had enough of the tit for tat bollocks we have on here at times. You and i have both been guilty of it in the recent past but hopefully we sorted that out.

Archived