Where do we go from here?

After the Blue Vermin F.C. ( deceased ) he went to Bristol City, Blackburn and Fakirk before coming to us in 1997.

He then went abroad and played for a couple of teams before finishing his career.

A good solid professional.

Yeh..i looked online. There is a wee interview with him. He was nominated for the Rangers hall of fame. Seems to be doing ok coaching kids in Australia.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd forgotten all about Dunfermline, i thought they'd have had a good lead in their lower league by now.

Just think it wasn't for Rangers they'd have been in the championship this season, i suppose that explains Hectors anger issues.

Lol...

Top Newcastle journo John Richardson on the Sunday Supplement on Sky Sports this morning (he has just had a ban from the Sports Direct Arena lifted) when asked about Ashley's plans for Newcastle replied " well he wants to sell up even though he has said that he will stay until 2016, my information is that if he gets a suitable offer he will sell up and move lock, stock and barrel up to Glasgow and take over Rangers"

With the new EPL tv deal coming in soon, why he would he sell one of the larger ePL teams in favour of a backwater team which is falling apart the seams?

If he pumps in a bit of money (small portions only required for Scottish football compared to EPL) maybe European football in 3/4 years, Sevco fans back onside, plenty of shirts being sold, plenty of TV coverage. Honestly, after all the shit you fans have endured I can't see many negatives to Ashley taking over at Ibrox. Let's face it, the so called money rich bluenoses, Rangers/Sevco men have hardly stepped up to the plate. Think you guys are just gonna have to put up with Sevco playing at the Sports Direct Arena within the next few years!

Interesting piece in the paper today

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-need-big-money-champions-4552764

If he pumps in a bit of money (small portions only required for Scottish football compared to EPL) maybe European football in 3/4 years, Sevco fans back onside, plenty of shirts being sold, plenty of TV coverage. Honestly, after all the shit you fans have endured I can't see many negatives to Ashley taking over at Ibrox. Let's face it, the so called money rich bluenoses, Rangers/Sevco men have hardly stepped up to the plate. Think you guys are just gonna have to put up with Sevco playing at the Sports Direct Arena within the next few years!

Interesting piece in the paper today

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-need-big-money-champions-4552764

He still would only earn a fraction of what he would with an EPL club though, i just can't see him taking over a majority of shares.

The sports direct arena or whatever name change doesn't bother me in principal, just the way it happened (dodgy dealing for a quid)

As for the article £50m to compete with celtic, seriously even Keevins wouldn't have printed that. The addition of 3 or 4 better class players could bolster the current squad and the addition of a manager who knows what he's doign could see us compete.

Wee Hector has went without sleep for the last 3 days + , no wonder he's off his rocker lol

Hector is an aspiring author who "has came" here to record the nonsensical speech of the Govan plebs. So Wee Hector "has went" without sleep for 3 days? I shall take great pleasure in naming one of my characters, probably the pig-shagger as he can't tell it from a sheep, "Bennett". Maybe even make the guy a jew or a muslim. I'll send you a free copy when it's written. :lol:

He still would only earn a fraction of what he would with an EPL club though, i just can't see him taking over a majority of shares.

The sports direct arena or whatever name change doesn't bother me in principal, just the way it happened (dodgy dealing for a quid)

As for the article £50m to compete with celtic, seriously even Keevins wouldn't have printed that. The addition of 3 or 4 better class players could bolster the current squad and the addition of a manager who knows what he's doign could see us compete.

Was the 50 million thing not to get to the champs league group stage rather than to compete domestically with Celtic?

With the new EPL tv deal coming in soon, why he would he sell one of the larger ePL teams in favour of a backwater team which is falling apart the seams?

Wasn't there a rumour/more than a rumour about him being involved with an EFL club. Oldham I think?

Newcastle goes down and he would have to ditch two clubs. Though if he is in with Oldham that goes against the EFL rules, so be clearly doesn't care.

Was the 50 million thing not to get to the champs league group stage rather than to compete domestically with Celtic?

Can't be asred to go back and reread it but...

It's only one CL place now isn't it? so you would have to compete with them anyway.

Can't be asred to go back and reread it but...

It's only one CL place now isn't it? so you would have to compete with them anyway.

Yeah one place. I dare say it wouldn't take 50 million to compete at the top of the SPL but being 1% better than Celtic probably means only a 4 goal hiding in the champs league qualifiers.

I dare say it wouldn't take a tenth of that to compete with this celtic team BUT Desmond will know this and give the new celtic manager money to spend so they can compete with Rangers next season

Archived