Where do we go from here?

For the love of something.... KING WAS NEVER GONNA INVEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

never said he was , but i think he might look to be a major player (with other peoples money ) when all else fails and this failed business model goes tits north..

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

never said he was , but i think he might look to be a major player (with other peoples money ) when all else fails and this failed business model goes tits north..

He could only be a front for other folk, and much as I despise the buns, I really can't take it that they want another front. It's too hilarious.

Even as a front, he can't sit on the board for another 2 years, so he is no good as a front either.

He is a criminal who is ripping the buns knitting, and they are too dumb to see it.

Murray, whyte, green, king,......only king is a convicted felon, yet the Dumbo's wanted him :D

No i've said all along take the 10 points, claim it's a first administration then laugh about it later.

Naw Benny the orcs will be threatening to pan in the windaes at the SPFL to get the maximum 25 deduction to claim that imaginary seamless continuation they believe in. :lol:

Naw Benny the orcs will be threatening to pan in the windaes at the SPFL to get the maximum 25 deduction to claim that imaginary seamless continuation they believe in. :lol:

Yer teams playing ya mess, and your still talking about rangers . You at the San giro the night qc?

Yer teams playing ya mess, and your still talking about rangers . You at the San giro the night qc?

Some of us can afford a PC with two minors F_B, at times you can watch shite in the form of football as well as reading shite posted by shit posters on the other monitor. :)

:lol: One of those few and rare occasions I didn't proof read the post before sending ffs, my daughter is pestering me here at the moment for attention.

Well get off yer computer, give Rangers a rest for 10 minutes and give her some lol

I would think i would be classed as a fairly loyal Rangers supporter who attends most games. I haven't bought a Rangers top in 15+ years. Driving around my local town i know most of those that attend Ibrox on a regular basis and i cant think of one of them who wears a Rangers top. The vast majority of the tops i see are worn by people that haven't been near Ibrox in years if at all. They couldn't care less how well Rangers are doing. They wear the top because they are 'Pyoor guid Proddies'.. Obviously not a view that is popular among Rangers supporter but from what i have seen in my local west of Scotland town i would say that is pretty accurate.

I'm sure you're right about lots of actual fans not bothering with buying merchandise these days, especially those in your age group. I think you totally underestimate however, the extent to which the purchases of the hangers on, are dependent on success. Kids up and down the country buy OF kits, because the teams traditionally win nearly all of their matches and consequently, lots of trophies. The same logic sees them buying Barcelona and Real Madrid kits. You also see lots more Man City tops than you used to.

This isn't complicated - Rangers will sell fewer tops etc if the team is not doing very well.

I'm sure you're right about lots of actual fans not bothering with buying merchandise these days, especially those in your age group. I think you totally underestimate however, the extent to which the purchases of the hangers on, are dependent on success. Kids up and down the country buy OF kits, because the team's traditionally win nearly all of their matches and consequently, lots of trophies. The same logic sees them buying Barcelona and Real Madrid kits. You also see lots more Man City tops than you used to. This isn't complicated - Rangers will sell fewer tops etc if the team is not doing very well.

Do you wander about Dumfries counting fitba tops?

I'm sure you're right about lots of actual fans not bothering with buying merchandise these days, especially those in your age group. I think you totally underestimate however, the extent to which the purchases of the hangers on, are dependent on success. Kids up and down the country buy OF kits, because the teams traditionally win nearly all of their matches and consequently, lots of trophies. The same logic sees them buying Barcelona and Real Madrid kits. You also see lots more Man City tops than you used to.

This isn't complicated - Rangers will sell fewer tops etc if the team is not doing very well.

I get that and agree to a certain extent . Obviously i notice the City tops more and more now and success on that scale will sell tops worldwide. It is just that Lips(i think) was implying we need to be successful for Ashley to see a return on his investment...We really don't...Ashley will make a shitload of money by merely keeping the club solvent.

I get that and agree to a certain extent . Obviously i notice the City tops more and more now and success on that scale will sell tops worldwide. It is just that Lips(i think) was implying we need to be successful for Ashley to see a return on his investment...We really don't...Ashley will make a shitload of money by merely keeping the club solvent.

Agreed. He'll make a bigger shitload however by getting the club successful. That of course, would cost money too though and he'll want to strike a balance.

Agreed. He'll make a bigger shitload however by getting the club successful. That of course, would cost money too though and he'll want to strike a balance.

Exactly. He just needs to strike the balance between expenditure and return. This is what worries many in the support. The money we put into the club whether it be via RangersTV subscriptions..Merchandise or any other avenue of income it will not go into the club but into the pockets of the investors.

Anyway had a long chat last night with a couple of mates and we are all of the same mind. We are where we are and nothing we do now is going to change that. I am convinced nothing we may have done earlier would have changed the course of events either. The businessmen have the club and they are not going to leave anytime soon so we either learn to live with it or find something else to throw our money away on.

Archived