Jim Murphy

ForzaDundee

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jmo_cat.

Jesus, now the Unions are getting involved. As much as I want to see Kez as leader someday, Murphy is the best person for the job.

218695409.jpg

Typical Labour drone, now blaming the Scottish people for their vote. Its not Labour's fault, we all must just be deluded. Someone should point out to him we voted SNP BECAUSE of fucking policy not despite it.

The only positive just now is we have a good Scottish leader in @JimForScotland It's a long road ahead but Scotland will be red again

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1431199890.886233.jpg

Holy f**k, he is as deluded as they come. That c**t was reigning it in on here, he really is gone in the head. Labour voters are so blind and deluded its amazing.

SNP are the only show in town now and the natural home for rational people residing in Scotland, there is no other.

That about sums it up ,no self respecting "lefty" as he sits there in his profile pic sipping on his champagne

Thought the same. He's hardly a horny-handed son of toil. Could be a drone from any one of the Unionist parties.

He is just a generic drone who would be as at home in the Tory party (which is a big problem for Labour, they moved so far to the right they are indistinguishable at times), but anyone can drink champagne. It doesn't preclude you being a social democrat, especially since he just got married.

Part of me feels sorry for jmo as we're pouring through all his tweets but then I remember that's what social media is all about. If you didn't want folk to see that about you or read that comment then it shouldn't be up there. f**k em.

I'm a really judgmental b*****d but it doesn't mean I don't feel a bit guilty about it.

Archived