Jim Murphy

ForzaDundee

Totally. Had a thought reading it though, if the SNP are smart they should reach out to them, if you can break the link between Labour and the unions you own Labour forever. The SNP are in the position right now they could at worst weaken it and pick up some support.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've had a feeling for a while she will defect to the SNP at some point. Seems like a vapid bandwagon jumper, will say its because independence is the best way to achieve social justice. Which it is obviously, but that won't be why she really supports it.

I can't see any reason why the SNP would want her

I can't see any reason why the SNP would want her

Sorry I mean independence, she will support it.

And the SNP would want her as she is the Deputy Leader of SLAB. Its a huge propaganda coup, wheel her out all the time to say how shite Labour are and independence is the only answer its a huge vote winner.

It's currently doing the rounds on Twitter of a forgotten Jim fact

He's the current incumbent of the Political Campaigner of the Year Award. :lol:

http://www.scotsman.com/news/uk/alex-salmond-jim-murphy-scoop-spectator-prizes-1-3618303

He's just obviously suffered the political campaign equivalent of a football manager getting the manager of the month award, and then getting gubbed in your next game

Poor Jim :(

Totally. Had a thought reading it though, if the SNP are smart they should reach out to them, if you can break the link between Labour and the unions you own Labour forever. The SNP are in the position right now they could at worst weaken it and pick up some support.

Aye I was half thinking the same, although there's still got to be a lot of bad blood after the cuntishness of most of the unions during the Indy ref.

Going over old ground but their behaviour was even more shameful than some of the media imo.

jmo's real name is Geoffrey Charlton.

Throw the fucking book at him.

Full scale meltdown from wur boy on the night, i have decided to compile the best bits to save others going to have to look

Geoffrey Charlton @jmo_cat · May 7

I can't believe 58 seats would go SNP. Are we that naive as a nation? Really? To vote for being 'Scottish' over policy?

We are going to lose good MPs.

At least Willie Bain will keep his seat. Fantastic MP.

Geoffrey Charlton @jmo_cat · May 8

'Positive' !? You threw Scotland to the nationalists.

I hate the Fixed Term Parliament Act.

They are like a cult.

So being Scottish is now more important than actually wanting to improve the country. I'm warming to the idea of tactical voting.

People actually voted for a 20 year old student over a good incumbent MP!? What is going on in Scotland?

20,000 people actually thought that voting for someone who is 20, and still at uni, is a good idea. Mental. Embarrassing.

We've become Northern Ireland.

Would be sad if Jim Murphy loses his seat. He's a fantastic politician, doesn't deserve to be voted out.

Jim Murphy has actually lost his seat? This is mental. Something weird is happening in Scotland.

Murphy staying on. Good. #ProudToBeLabour

If Scotland wanted a progressive party they would have voted for one. They voted for a nationalist one.

Even Charles Kennedy lost? But he's brilliant. Completely lost as to what's going on in Scotland.

The only positive just now is we have a good Scottish leader in @JimForScotland It's a long road ahead but Scotland will be red again.

Away to double my Labour Party contributions. The fight back starts today. Let's get a Labour government so we never feel like this again.

clarkson.gifaQqZL2z_460sa.gif

I'm sure there was a story a few weeks ago stating that a number of unions were planning in deaffiliating from the Scottish Labour Party. Surely Murphy hanging about will accelerate that. Not sure any will formally affiliate with the SNP but clearly they have to recognise their membership increasingly support them.

Archived