Jim Murphy

ForzaDundee

Neil Findlay msp resigns from the shadow cabinet,jim is so popular

Orchestrated shouts of "untenable" from various people and unite,all around the same time,knives are out

Where is this happening?

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Neil Findlay msp resigns from the shadow cabinet,jim is so popular

I'd like to see Findlay and his supporters jumping to SNP, one of the few Labour ones I've any time for.

The fact that he tried to cling on only to be imminently punted is even more pleasing.

Dugdale until their next humiliation in twelve months time IMO.

It will be interesting to see how much the Conservatives benefit next year from Scottish Labour's capitulation.

Ruth Davidson was recently voted the best politician in Scotland which really bodes well in my opinion. I think we're in for a great night.

It will be interesting to see how much the Conservatives benefit next year from Scottish Labour's capitulation.

Ruth Davidson was recently voted the best politician in Scotland which really bodes well in my opinion. I think we're in for a great night.

I've had a quick look for this best politician claim but can't find anything. Could you provide a link? Cheers in advance

Sorry, I should have cited the source in my original statement.

It was a straw poll conducted amongst my Facebook friends.

Are they mainly your recent recruits to the Conservative cause?

Brilliant. Not even trying to scramble for relevance.

You'll do well on this forum ya cheeky wee scamp.

I've had a quick look for this best politician claim but can't find anything. Could you provide a link? Cheers in advance

I think I saw that vote being covered......

It was at the Scottish Tory Party conference. ;)

Maggie Curran on Twitter saying Jim Murphy is the best person to rebuild Scottish Labour

:lol:

1. SLab didn't lose in Scotland because they were perceived to be too left wing, they lost against a party who were anti-austerity and anti-Trident. What's the rational for supporting someone who is on the right of Labour?

2. Jim Murphy started off with poor approval ratings and they actually got worse during his time as leader?

3. He's presided over a level of defeat that is beyond all comprehension.

How can anyone seriously argue that he is the best person for the job.

Curran and others are in total denial.

Ah, as you were then. Thought for a minute you might have been talking pish. My apologies

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Talking to a guy from Cowdenbeath who's doing an extension on my mother's house. Apparently the foodbank in 'Coodie' is so popular and big it's putting some local shops out of business, all these feckless buggars are getting their vouchers and free bags of food and loving it. This is according to him. He also told me about two camps of Roma outside the town that have taken over separate land plots, the larger mob has laid down concrete paving with pillars and a pair of matching lions at the camp entrance. I mean WTF. Police don't dare go near them he told me so they have carte blanche to create their own wee Fife fiefdom. He calls them Feckies, which apparently is Coodie for foreigner, anyway was more confirm, if needed, I'm correct to continue my UKIP support.

Are you Alan Partridge?

Archived