Jim Murphy

ForzaDundee

I doubt this is then end of the labour lolfest. I can't wait to see who they pick from the vast pool of talent within their elected members

Their potential leader pool is pretty small these days

Ian Murray - Already ruled himself out

Kezia Dugdale

Neil Findlay

Jackie Baillie - LOL

The Grayman - Even bigger LOL

Jenny Marra

JoLa

Sarah Boyack

None of them would exactly fill me with confidence if I was a Labour drone.

What other realistic names are there?

Edit, and what person in their right mind would want to walk into the potential bloodbath that may be coming their way next May

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's sti blaming nationalism for his utter humiliation :lol:

He doesn't get it. Labour don't get it. They're on the fast track to irrelevance, all because they can't swallow their pride and admit they got it horribly wrong on almost every level and have done for years.

Glorious.

I wonder if Murray fancies it....

I'm sure he ruled himself out.

I genuinely don't see anyone at all who would be a good fit at this time. Murray doesn't want it and the msps are the fucking C team (with the a and b teams currently in the stands)

Pretty sure it has to be an MP or MSP. Could be wrong but even so a Councillor takes them down to the amateur ranks and there's no chance someone like David Martin MEP would give up a whacking package and lifestyle for a weekly kicking at Holyrood. He certainly is obnoxious enough for the role though.

Kez will be promoted if she likes it or not I think.

Richard Baker would be a great laugh. Come on mate. You know you want to!

I once voted against him when he was the only candidate standing in an election at uni. Complete non-entity

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-32760196

He's not bitter or anything...

Speaking at a media conference after the national executive meeting, he said: "It is clear that a small minority who didn't accept my election as leader of the Scottish Labour Party just five months ago won't accept the vote of the executive today and that will continue to divide the party.

"Today I received more support in the executive vote than I did from members of the executive when I stood for election five months ago."

Archived