Queens v Dumbarton

Reilly seems to me to be a most committed and honest player Malicious rumours are pathetic.

Another 3 points, another 3 goals another retained 3rd place. Looking forward to Easter Road. We should be aiming for 3rd place and to be as close the the top 2 as possible. We are in this position despite having three or our regular starters last season out from the start of the season. Onwards. Upwards.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aye it was probably only about 50 minutes in. Megginson played the ball out wide to MacDonald who unleashed a hard low shot to the 'keepers left. It looked destined for the bottom corner until somehow a glove appeared that was strong enough to hit it wide!

Didn't mean to be patronising about the 'Your left is my right' thing by the way. Sorry if it came across that way, it was just the only thing I could think of!

The shot you're thinking of was the only other one we had on target IIRC :(

No problem mate - the mistake was mine.

The incident you refer to, must have been a good save. I thought it was in at first and a corner was given, but my angle wasn't the best for appreciating the stop.

I was thinking of a good two handed save low to Clark's right near the end, but the earlier one was probably better.

I've not been Clark's biggest fan of late, but credit is due if he preserved our lead with an outstanding save.

Reilly seems to me to be a most committed and honest player Malicious rumours are pathetic.

Yes I agree he us almost certainly one of the players that shows and gives his all to the cause forty if what I wrote came across the wrong way cause for me Gavin is one of our star performers every week.

Must say I thought Baird had his best game for QoS so far today.

Men against boys. Frustrating right up until the second goal went in, but the result was inevitable before 3 o'clock. I can't recall Zander making a save. Dumbarton are shit.

He made a great save down to his left in the second half when it was only 1 nil.

Men against boys. Frustrating right up until the second goal went in, but the result was inevitable before 3 o'clock. I can't recall Zander making a save. Dumbarton are shit.

He made a great save down to his left in the second half when it was only 1 nil.

And an excellent one down to his right when it was 3-0.

Telt

Telt

Telt what? I can't recall it. I'm sure it was significant but I genuinely can't remember it. Anyway, all the best in the relegation battle. I hope you's stay up as hospitality away at Dumbarton is probably my current favourite away day.

Highlights here: http://youtu.be/me6BZ1Lqepc

If thats a penalty I'm a banjo, and the clash of heads at the end of the first half was a 50/50 ball, and play should've been restarted by a bounce-up, as a later clash of heads was. Can't hide, tho...very poor from Dumbarton...

It does look less of a penalty from that side of the pitch. I can assure you, though, from the other side there was a definite movement of the arm towards the ball. Dumbarton can probably count themselves a little lucky, if Thomson didnt give that pen he would almost certainly have given the one on around 3 mins in those highlights. Not only would that have been a penalty but a red card too.

The "50/50" looks even worse than I remember it. Its a clear foul. Kiltie gets to the ball first, tries to run round Gilhaney who runs into him and takes him out. He obviously didnt mean to connect head to head but to suggest its anything other than a foul is bizarre

Archived