Celtic v Rangers

hoopy1967

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be going nowhere near that game. It'll bring out the worst of the Sevco scheme goblins. I'll be sitting at home and putting it on mute. 8)

I'll be there, but going in with pals from Norn Iron, I can't stomach the trannie Army any more, I'm fuckin sick of em, and have followed all over Europe since 1982.

Yes. I even went as far as going to Rugby Park yesterday.

Unlike the majority of Old Firm morons, I have an interest in Scottish football outwith my own club and you'll often find me in match threads that don't involve my team. Besides, it's fun watching Celtic fans protesting that there's no such thing as the Old Firm, Rangers are a newco etc and likewise it's amusing reading the seethe from the sevconians.

pictures or it didn't happen.

I thought it was pretty funny. Sevco fans are seething on twitter. Which is obviously a good thing.

Why would anyone be seething over Celtic fans making kunts of themselves?

The last few years of no one listening to their new claims has thrown them over the edge and they have entered full blown crackpot mode.

At least he is not rattled enough to spend 3k on a meaningless advert...just saying like... :lol:

If you were really still rangers you'd all be busy organising an advert that says "nuh it's no, we're totally the same club and that" that cost 6k to get printed.

Lack of such an advert is in itself proof that this is never the same rangers.

Why would anyone be seething over Celtic fans making kunts of themselves?The last few years of no one listening to their new claims has thrown them over the edge and they have entered full blown crackpot mode.

I dunno you tell me? Look at a1974h on here.

Exhibit A. This has wound the zombies up. Adverts served it's purpose.

Sevco spend 50 odd million trying to convince Scotland they are the same club, Celtic fans spend 3k to say otherwise, who ya think got value for money..? Plus Vicky has been on every zombie thread on here seething about the add, 3k very well spent.

This. Sevcos Carnoustie Hotel bill would've been more.

If Rangers are a new club and not a rival, then Celtic will take their usual 15,000 fans to a semi final then I would expect.

We all know this isn't the case though. Fans will turn out in force to have a laugh at the comedy roadshow FC live.

It's like the equivalent of the long standing school bully being battered to a pulp by a lassie, only for them to come back thinking they're still hard as nails and trying to completely sweep it all under the carpet.

People will rightly take great pleasure turning up in force to watch the rearranged fight between the bird and the bully to watch the bully get battered by a bird again.

That would never get old.

I'm already dreading this game. Heard one customer at my work on Saturday night saying it was the first time he had been out for a drink since Christmas, saying he had to "gear himself up for next Sunday." Has anyone here got pissed the WEEK before a big match with the thought of gearing yourself up for it? No, neither have I. Also worth noting the fact that the boy is planning to get pissed in the pub as he watches his team on the telly, having probably never been to an OF game in his life. Fucking arsehole.

I fucking hate OF derby days.

saying he had to "gear himself up for next Sunday." Has anyone here got pissed the WEEK before a big match with the thought of gearing yourself up for it? No, neither have I.

Speak for yourself. I had 2 nights and days out in Newcastle last weekend to 'gear me up' for Saturdays drive through to Cumbernauld for our massive game v Clyde. 8);)

, I have an interest in Scottish football outwith my own club and you'll often find me in match threads that involve Celtic, you see I fucking hate Celtic, my loathing for them eats away at me to the extent that I spend more time or here droning on about how much I hate Celtic than I do talking about Partick Thistle, I really hate Celtic, cant stop posting about how much I hate Celtic, I wake at night in a cold sweat seething about how much I hate Celtic, I dont let it bother me though, god I hate Celtic, I really really hate Celtic..... is it time for my medication yet??????

fixed that for you chump ;)

It clearly hasnt got to you this Herald advert
How many people read the herald?I can't wait to see what the Celtic fans come up with next.....
You keep bringing it up along with all the fuds on rm :lol:
And miss the chance to laugh at this? I'm milking this one for all I can get.

Archived