Alloa Athletic v Livingston - Petrofac Cup Final Rehearsal

A huge game for both teams even at this early-ish stage of the season.

Livi supporters seem very unhappy after going out of the Scottish Cup yesterday to Annan, however Alloa had an even worse result in only managing a draw at Ayr.

A point wouldn't be a disaster but taking into account our upcoming fixtures after this one (and all our league fixtures in general this season) then we really should be aiming for all three points here. We'll need to score at least twice though as we'll undoubtedly concede our weekly goal from a corner.

Alloa Athletic 3 (Buchanan, McCord(P), Simmons) Livingston 2 (Giraffe, Hippo)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A huge game for both teams even at this early-ish stage of the season.

Livi supporters seem very unhappy after going out of the Scottish Cup yesterday to Annan, however Alloa had an even worse result in only managing a draw at Ayr.

A point wouldn't be a disaster but taking into account our upcoming fixtures after this one (and all our league fixtures in general this season) then we really should be aiming for all three points here. We'll need to score at least twice though as we'll undoubtedly concede our weekly goal from a corner.

Alloa Athletic 3 (Buchanan, McCord(P), Simmons) Livingston 2 (Giraffe, Hippo)

81261988.jpg

Yeah, we need a win to make up for that Cowdenbeath debacle. A draw's only really acceptable if we have a bad day. I'm fairly confident, but then again, I didn't think we'd lose to Cowden.

Need a win against Alloa and Cowden and at least a draw against Dumbarton in our next three games, not confident we'll get them.

Just hope Gallagher is back in defence for this game as he was on the bench against Annan, don't really give a f**k if he isn't 100%, he'd still be a lot better than Sives.

81261988.jpg

Not sure if you're aware of our 'rivalry' with them BFTD but here's a wee taster ahead of the replay next week ;)

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/137997-alloa-athletic-vs-ayr-united/

Not sure if you're aware of our 'rivalry' with them BFTD but here's a wee taster ahead of the replay next week ;)

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/137997-alloa-athletic-vs-ayr-united/

Sakes :unsure2:

Err...I may have a...*cough*...doctor's appointment that night, thinking about it. You lads go on ahead, don't let they Ayr tadgers intimidate ye :whistle

What a thought these 2 playing at a neutral venue in any final.

Crowd w**k thread of the year

You boys have, what, the 15th highest average attendances in Scotland?

4982217+_864aa622dce7a824e6adf7e14094810

Alloa fans - I take it there's still the car park next to your ground?

Going to head to this. I have a funny feeling we'll still be utter shite, but.

Yeah it's still there, for the time being anyway. Heard the Lidl in Alloa might be moving there.

Yeah it's still there, for the time being anyway. Heard the Lidl in Alloa might be moving there.

Aye, what's that all about? Shifting from a prime location in the centre of town (with substantial free parking outside) to a plot on the outskirts that won't be any bigger when you factor in a car park? :huh:

Just pissed 'cause I don't drive :P

Aye, what's that all about? Shifting from a prime location in the centre of town (with substantial free parking outside) to a plot on the outskirts that won't be any bigger when you factor in a car park? :huh:

Just pissed 'cause I don't drive :P

Customers can't get parked due to all the council workers parking there, tesco has also introduced a 3 hour parking limit to stop them parking in their car park.

Archived