Rangers vs Killie

Killiesquirrel

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cannot wait to see the MMM trio of Muirhead, Magennis and McKenzie run at any of Mohsni/McCulloch/McGregor/Smith/Foster. Erection inducing thought that.

Thinking of the teams that will be involved, and seeing as it'll still be a month before the Newcastle B team pitches up at the Sports Direct Arena North, I would genuinely only take Wallace, Bell and McLeod over their Killie equivalent.

We're a better team this year without Boyd; In the battle of the w**k Factor, Hamill edges it over Black; Connolly is far better than McGregor... You could go on. Also, it's a sad indictment of the clusterfuck that Rangers are and have been that a team who have had their youth budget cut over the years will likely have Muirhead, McKenzie, Barbour, Ashcroft, and Johnston pushing for a place in the team, whereas Rangers, who have Murray Park Auchenhowie, will have as many Killie youth products featuring as their own (Bell and Boyd/Aird and McLeod).

If we don't freeze on the day/night, then we will have more than enough to see this Rangers side off. If Eremenko isn't offered any protection again from the hammerthrowers then we might struggle.

are you the c**t with the blog?

:lol: What?!

When you actually discuss football you're a very decent guy, and I can only go by hear say on the antics in the BRAALT because I haven't glanced its way in 2 years, but if this thread is anything to go by maybe nows a time to take a step back when/if someone tries to goad you? You mention something above that simply highlights my point, I don't bite when people bring that old incident up as it's been done to death.

I'm not sure I beleive this.

Could you provide an example of a post of his that discusses footrball rather than being a vehicle for his bigotry?

I'm not sure I beleive this.

Could you provide an example of a post of his that discusses footrball rather than being a vehicle for his bigotry?

I've had personal conversations with WRK and he's a decent guy. No matter whether he tried to deflect on to me earlier in this thread or not.

I've had personal conversations with WRK and he's a decent guy. No matter whether he tried to deflect on to me earlier in this thread or not.

Personal conversations? You mean like in real life?

You aren't going to try and tell us he's a killie fan are you?

WRK determined to turn this into BRALT mk. 2. Yet more evidence that confining these tits to the Rangers forum is for the best.

Aye, because it's me that's trying to drag the thread off-topic with the ad hominem attacks... :rolleyes:

Are there no Morton threads for you to be hanging around on, or something?

Yep, moved to Sunday at 12.45.

Our game with Hearts is 3-15 the same day, Im guessing the English FA cup which they dont have the rights to is on the other channels BT Sport & BBC so, in a rather patronising way, we (Scottish Football) get prime billing from Sky that weekend

Killie cannot be as poor as St Johnstone were. On paper we should be good enough to compete but the management do not inspire confidence and they may start picking Moshni again. Have started to put together some reasonable performances.

Have not seen anything of Killie so no idea how well they are playing.

This is going to be a proper shit fest IMO. The away fans will be good though, can see the bookies making rangers odds on favourites though.

Will back killie heavily no doubt :)

Whit?! How can the game being on television (which we all assumed it would be anyway) curb your enthusiasm? I can't understand that in the slightest.

For me, it's not just about it being moved to a Sunday - it's been moved to a day when Family Duty is paramount. :( I'll be reduced to recording the match and seeing it on Monday at best.

Never mind, hopefully we'll play the next round at a normal time against a club with less of a freak-show vibe....

Archived