Rangers vs Killie

Killiesquirrel

For me, it's not just about it being moved to a Sunday - it's been moved to a day when Family Duty is paramount. :( I'll be reduced to recording the match and seeing it on Monday at best.

Never mind, hopefully we'll play the next round at a normal time against a club with less of a freak-show vibe....

Who'd have thought it...WRK is not even going to watch 'his team' when they are live on the TV :lol:

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who'd have thought it...WRK is not even going to watch 'his team' when they are live on the TV :lol:

Would you travel up and back from Yorkshire for a match that is live on TV? Especially when away fans will have to put up with pretty unsavoury travel experiences on the day and what can be at times a vicious match atmosphere itself.

I'm going because the opportunity to see us defeat the most detested club in the country is one I wouldn't want to miss. If I had to justify travelling cross-country to do so then I'd have to put up with television coverage I'm afraid.

Also, an Old Firm fan laughing at someone else for choosing to watch a match on TV?! :lol:

Would you travel up and back from Yorkshire for a match that is live on TV? Especially when away fans will have to put up with pretty unsavoury travel experiences on the day and what can be at times a vicious match atmosphere itself.

I'm going because the opportunity to see us defeat the most detested club in the country is one I wouldn't want to miss. If I had to justify travelling cross-country to do so then I'd have to put up with television coverage I'm afraid.

Also, an Old Firm fan laughing at someone else for choosing to watch a match on TV?! :lol:

I travel up and down to The Etihad for games that are live on the Telly. The last one was a Liverpool game that was on a Monday night(i think) and i wouldn't class myself as a mad City supporter.

I travelled to Sheffield for a midweek friendly i could have watched online.

He isn't choosing to watch it on the telly. He is choosing not to watch it live on the telly.

Well that went fucking well for you :lol:

I travel up and down to The Etihad for games that are live on the Telly. The last one was a Liverpool game that was on a Monday night(i think) and i wouldn't class myself as a mad City supporter.

I travelled to Sheffield for a midweek friendly i could have watched online.

He isn't choosing to watch it on the telly. He is choosing not to watch it live on the telly.

Well that went fucking well for you :lol:

So at the start of the season? Aye mate, regular you are.

Although it's a fairly sad indictment of how far your real team has slipped that you have to travel to Manchester to get your kicks nowadays. Bless.

So at the start of the season? Aye mate, regular you are.

Although it's a fairly sad indictment of how far your real team has slipped that you have to travel to Manchester to get your kicks nowadays. Bless.

You could simply have held your hands up and admitted you had made an arse of yourself instead of wasting your time with that utterly pointless drivel.

You could simply have held your hands up and admitted you had made an arse of yourself instead of wasting your time with that utterly pointless drivel.

You tried to compare travelling to see your second team (eugh), who happen to have some of the best players in the country at their disposal, a few times a season with coming up for a battle between Josh Magennis and Bilel Mohsni.

You clearly have the spare cash to afford travel to watch EPL fitba' so good for you. Clearly WRK has to decide whether to spend cash he might not have on attending a match he could see on his Tele.

You tried to compare travelling to see your second team (eugh), who happen to have some of the best players in the country at their disposal, a few times a season with coming up for a battle between Josh Magennis and Bilel Mohsni.

You clearly have the spare cash to afford travel to watch EPL fitba' so good for you. Clearly WRK has to decide whether to spend cash he might not have on attending a match he could see on his Tele.

More utter drivel. I was poking fun at WRK not watching the game on TV. You are the one that brought up travelling and it backfired on you. HTH

:lol:

"Backfired"? Because one guy on a football forum went to see Man City play three months ago?

Settle.

No. It backfired as you jumped in shouting about Rangers supporters going to games when i was actually gently poking fun at WRK not even watching the game live on TV. It never had anything to do with actually attending games.

What part of this are you struggling with?

I've a feeling that Norman will indeed be watching the game on some dodgy stream, sound turned up and his notebook at the ready to write down everything that offends him.

But he isn't even going to watch it on TV.

The guy a Walter mitty.

Please don't get arrogant. You have been arrogant before the last 2 games (if it wasn't you I apologise) and look where that's got us.

Yes it was me indeed. We were on a rich vein of form and now the wheels have came off the bus like Hamilton as expected.The team will pick themselves up for Dundee utd then the cup game. So maybe the wheels came off at a good time and give the players a boot up the backside.

Archived