UKIP

Im_Rodger

Cockburn and that boy of the telly last night in Falkirk high street today. When his lackie asked if I was voting I told him no as they are all shite but they were the shitest of the shite in a very loud voice. Cockburn didn't seem to like it too much and the media women looked shocked. You'd think they would be used to a bit of stick

Nigel is a straight talker, something completely gone from the political scene since the Blair consensus, and he's a man that's bore the brunt of threats to him and his family, many of them from extremists up here as we saw in the Royal Mile a couple of years back. I include Salmond in that list of shame as he refused to condemn the thugs who descended on him that day. Scotland, always a parochial place, and deeply anti English in many quarters. Let's not kid ourselves that the SNP don't ride on that sentiment. Is it racist? Yes, by Blair consensus standards it is.

Edited by Pete's Frontier

Nigel is a straight talker, something completely gone from the political scene since the Blair consensus, and he's a man that's bore the brunt of threats to him and his family, many of them from extremists up here as we saw in the Royal Mile a couple of years back. I include Salmond in that list of shame as he refused to condemn the thugs who descended on him that day. Scotland, always a parochial place, and deeply anti English in many quarters. Let's not kid ourselves that the SNP don't ride on that sentiment. Is it racist? Yes, by Blair consensus standards it is.