The Rangers v Alloa Athletic

II wasn't happy with the Alloa player that squared up to Law then faked he had been head butted. For me that is a yellow...i was told he had been booked earlier which is maybe why he didn't get a second yellow

FYI Docherty had not been booked. Neither is anythinhg he did close to being worthy of a yellow.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It wasn't shoulder to shoulder. Law was in front and the Alloa player barged into his back knocking him over. Tbh i think Law slowed down and waited for the player to run into him but the defender didn't stop and just knocked him over...very much a seen them given one. There was also the one with Miller in the first half when going through it looked like he was tripped but that is the opposite end from where i sit so don't like to say one way or the other BUT it looked a decent shout but would have to see it again

I still cant believe he booked Black for that nothing challenge and then a minute later watched an Alloa player kick the ball 50 yards up the field and not book him. That said Black had one or two challenges after being booked when you feared the worst.

I wasn't happy with the Alloa player that squared up to Law then faked he had been head butted. For me that is a yellow...i was told he had been booked earlier which is maybe why he didn't get a second yellow but tbh i found keeping track of who had and hadn't been booked today.

The decisions the Alloa poster mentioned earlier regarding the 'corners' at the end were just beyond baffling.

If that was the original Rangers that would have been a penalty. Unfortunately tribute acts don't get these decisions.

You know that No8 is talking serious shit about the penalty claim when even that idiot commentator and Derek Johnstone both say there was nothing in it.

I enjoyed the commentator's observation that the 'keeper "spilled it" for Alloa's goal. He made a one handed stop at full stretch.

He'll never be forgiven for last year's semi-final, will he?

I don't think anyone needs to read any particular forum to know exactly what the vast majority of Rangers fans are. We come across them every day in pretty much all walks of life. They are generally arrogant, ignorant and often, though not always, bigots. Most of them would seriously struggle to tell you anything about Alloa or any other Scottish club of similar stature. They think it is their right to beat clubs such as ours.

One of the best posts I've read on here. Sums them up.

I certainly won't believe that Hearts have won this league until the maths says so. But Sevco/ The Rangers seem to be doing everything in their power to mastermind their own demise, again. How can you get liquidated and then, as a new club, still blow £10millions? How can you still put your trust in a bunch of rich chancers? Why does Super Ally still command such a high wage? Why do so many high-earning duds labour through Scotland's lower leagues?

The likes of Alloa, QoS and even down to Spartans do more to earn respect and benefit their communities than the Ibrox nest of bigots and spivs.

FYI Docherty had not been booked. Neither is anythinhg he did close to being worthy of a yellow.

It was disgusting. Firstly it was a penalty. Secobdly for reasons known only to him he runs over to Law to confront him. That in itself could be a booking he then throws his head back as if Law has butted him.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL rangers are fucking shit, swally took a championship team from uld walter, turned them into cowards, no wonder the c***s left when they saw what ally is like at training, he's utter clueless, a couple of years of putrid pish and he's still hasn't a fucking scooby.

And there ain't nothing your board of utter clownshoes will do about it.

mePvR5.gif

No.8 and his blue tinted specs at it again no doubt. :lol:

So i had blue tinnted specs on when i said McCulloch pushed the Alloa player at the Rangers goal...something no other poster had even mentioned

You know that No8 is talking serious shit about the penalty claim when even that idiot commentator and Derek Johnstone both say there was nothing in it.

I enjoyed the commentator's observation that the 'keeper "spilled it" for Alloa's goal. He made a one handed stop at full stretch.

He'll never be forgiven for last year's semi-final, will he?

So the commentators are to be believed when you agree with them but idiots when you dont agree with them?

The idiot next to me blamed the Keeper as well. I tthought it was a great save. The blame for the goal lies with the defence that failed to clear a nothing ball. Dreadful defending. Especially from Boyd

So i had blue tinnted specs on when i said McCulloch pushed the Alloa player at the Rangers goal...something no other poster had even mentioned

There was no push on an Alloa player at the goal either McCulloch ran forward to the defenders back like he was going to challenge for a header then peeled off when he seen the cross was going to the far post.

Archived