Ronny Deila celebration

That result was an important one today and you could see how much it meant to the manager. Well done Celtic for persevering and fighting to the end with ten men.

On this showing Aberdeen will be up there challenging for 2nd or 3rd place as they played good attacking football at times.

How ironic that Shay Logan was sent off in the refs dressing room for foul and abusive language though eh, wee fud.

Why is this in the Selleck/Sevco thread?

On a wee fishing trip are we?

Ah. My mistake. You clearly don't know me, my fishing trips were always guaranteed a response ha!

This was just an error on my part.

That result was an important one today and you could see how much it meant to the manager. Well done Celtic for persevering and fighting to the end with ten men.

On this showing Aberdeen will be up there challenging for 2nd or 3rd place as they played good attacking football at times.

How ironic that Shay Logan was sent off in the refs dressing room for foul and abusive language though eh, wee ______ fud.

I think you've missed out an adjective here...

So the referee should excuse Logan for hollering abuse at him due to 'everything he's been through' ???

What an absolute weapon Derek McInnes is

Maybe if celtic fans hadn't singled him out for special treatment throughout the match....

Archived