P&B Election - Voting Closes at 9pm Tonight

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm leaving soon, so I'll probably have to make my decision in the next 20 minutes. It is probably the toughest choice I have had to make during my 22 years of life.

TRS, look within. There was a reason you had to found Club Doss. That reason is as true today as ever it was. Choose life. Choose FUN.

Do the dece party not have their own twitter as well as a club of 500 folk they have asked to vote for them

The only people that the DECE Party have canvassed are members of P&B. Unlike our opponents, we are very serious about this election and its rules.

Do the dece party not have their own twitter as well as a club of 500 folk they have asked to vote for them

Yes, which shows just how media-savvy we are in comparison.

In saying that, it has one tweet directed to (who I can only assume is) Eoin Doyle. As I've also said before, there are only really about 10 active members of Club DECE, which is far less than those who are actively against Club DECE and haven't bothered to read anything the Dece Perty have put forward.

I really think the voting should be re-done with a simple PM system. I know it would take an extra day or whatever but even from David's perspective, what's the point in putting in the time that you have over the whole thing, only for it to be a total joke at the end?

Even the numbers so far are absolutely ridiculous. 130+ votes in less than a day aye? 2lo67x4.jpg

BS.jpg

Div should have bought into this and gave the winning party leader a position as Moderator.

Would seen the biggest voting scandal ever seen.

There is a position up for grabs in the gambling forum right enough.

#politicalriches #holygrailofmoderating

There will be no re-vote. Sooner this game is over the better

For what its worth, I would have expected between 100-200 votes given the size of Pie and Bov, the number that votes in other games/polls etc and the fact the game has taken over this part of the forum for about a month.

I don't really want to get into an argument over it, people will argue and debate over the voting numbers if they want to. In my own opinion having people vote via PM would have produced a far less turnout (maybe between 40-60 people max) as people just can't be fcuked voting that way. Pros and cons of both, can only hope that people haven't been sad enough to vote multiple times.

No need you already put it on twitter tbh. Obviously never ran it past leader Spain

:lol: I can't for the life of me work out what you mean?

The pic looks familiar though. A true family man of moral virtue and decency. Well worth voting for IMO.

There will be no re-vote. Sooner this game is over the better

For what its worth, I would have expected between 100-200 votes given the size of Pie and Bov, the number that votes in other games/polls etc and the fact the game has taken over this part of the forum for about a month.

I don't really want to get into an argument over it, people will argue and debate over the voting numbers if they want to. In my own opinion having people vote via PM would have produced a far less turnout (maybe between 40-60 people max) as people just can't be fcuked voting that way. Pros and cons of both, can only hope that people haven't been sad enough to vote multiple times.

Aye get it over with. I have already bumped off Ham and Spain turn is fast approaching.

#fromaddiegatetoaddiewell #politicalassassin #addiesbasement #haminthefreezer #thespanishinquasition

Guest The Phoenix
Also one final point, from someone who can see the results so far (albeit a good bit of time left) there is no need for to re-vote

Bit like the referendum then, except we could all see the votes in Clackmannan and there was no recount.

Might not be a bad idea.

Unless we are losing and I will ask all 5,300 punters at my work to vote.

#usingpublicfindsproperly #cantstopusinghashtags #itsnotevencoolnomore #pleasehelpme

Archived