P&B Election - Voting Closes at 9pm Tonight

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who's he?

^^^ There's that great minds think alike thing again. You really should have been a FUN guy Adam. Can't believe you guys actually thought we plagiarised your mentoring policy.

Not heard from Albino either recently. Be keen to hear who he finally decided to vote for

Albino's supposed to be having me on Newsnight tomorrow night... if the vote ends early I didn't get my moment in the spotlight :(

:ph34r:

Aye, whenever you feel the vote should close is fine with me, Davey. If any of the Party have any objections, post them here and I'll veto an early release on their behalf.

I haven't read any of the pish that preceded this - in the process saving my sanity. Anyone voting Dece is voting for a group of self obsessed ukip types. I voted FUN because they're no Dece. If YSU had promoted a full and proper pyramid (no idea whether they did or not) I'd have happily voted the Juniors out of existence and into the rest of the football world. However, I doubt if they thought about anything so sod that.

Voting No because Salmond is fat type post, imo.

Seriously though, for those of you who have yet to vote, stop and consider this for a minute:

YSU are near enough a one man band. I think all that’s left there is Derek and Chris DK, and I can’t mind the last time I saw him posting! They’re a laugh, sure, but voting for a party that’s less than half full? That’s like heading to #Kushion at 10pm for the doors opening; not gonna happen m8.

Spain has basically declared a Coup d'état and taken ownership of the FUN party and no one has batted an eyelid. This was the guy who was so desperate to start his own party and was laughed out because of his hard-line policies, many of which he has brought on board within FUN. They’ve got 8mile as a member of their team FFS. He’s the equivalent of the fat kid in PE that nae c**t wanted. He’s chucked his own jobbies at another human being.

As far as I can see, FUN’s only redeeming feature is the Addietion of Addie. He’s a fantastic poster, one of my very favourites. But please, don’t be fooled. Spain doesn’t care for Addie, he’s using him as he is so likeable. Addie would be first against the wall should FUN win because he’s too popular. Spain would perceive him to be a real threat to his leadership of the party.

Sure I'm biased, but I really can only see one real, credible option for the electorate to vote; and that’s Dece.

This is no time for falsehoods and lies. Let the people decide fairly on the options that have been put in front of them.

:whistle

Bang on the cash, SSI. HTG strikes me as the sort of person who doesn't look at the content of a person's character/party's policies.

Au contraire vieux haricot, Salmond does not fit the Dece/ukip narrow view of the world. He's an odd shape, doesn't look like he does a whole lot of moisturising and is a Linlithgow Rose supporter. FUN sort of chap.

Au contraire vieux haricot, Salmond does not fit the Dece/ukip narrow view of the world. He's an odd shape, doesn't look like he does a whole lot of moisturising and is a Linlithgow Rose supporter. FUN sort of chap.

Big Eck is one of the most Dece guys going and that's just a fact. It's little coincidence that the FUN Party and its support is made up of No voters, for this very reason.

A vote for Dece is a desperate attempt for acceptance into a clique, which will ultimately fail. It's the working class boy who proudly votes Tory, hoping that the establishment notice him and let him into the fold. He won't be let in, he is laughed at by the champagne sipping, born to rule establishment as they watch gullible idiots fall into their traps.

'Look at him,' they chuckle, whilst relaxing in the bar at the gym, 'he still thinks that by spelling 'boi' without the 'y' he has become one of us!'

Who are you to determine what is and isn't #Dece? Just because Alex Salmond doesn't fit into your own narrow stereotypes about what Dece is, that doesn't mean he isn't Dece.

Next you'll be calling for anyone you determine to be Dece, to start wearing some yellow six pointed shape.

jmothecat btw romanovpalm.png

A vote for Dece is a desperate attempt for acceptance into a clique, which will ultimately fail. It's the working class boy who proudly votes Tory, hoping that the establishment notice him and let him into the fold. He won't be let in, he is laughed at by the champagne sipping, born to rule establishment as they watch gullible idiots fall into their traps.

'Look at him,' they chuckle, whilst relaxing in the bar at the gym, 'he still thinks that by spelling 'boi' without the 'y' he has become one of us!'

A vote for FUN is like still supporting Labour even though they've completely abandoned any principles, purely because you dislike another party for petty reasons.

Know what I mean mate?

^^^ "will have to drive on the right side of the road if we vote Yes" type post, ITDPMFP&BO (In This DECE Party Minister For Pie & Bovril's Opinion)

Prejudice and ignorance regarding what has actually happened in the duration of this election process is the only real threat to the DECE Party. People like jmothecat are the P&B Election equivalent of the Daily Mail, spreading lies and falsehoods for their own gain. Horrible.

Who are you to determine what is and isn't #Dece? Just because Alex Salmond doesn't fit into your own narrow stereotypes about what Dece is, that doesn't mean he isn't Dece.

Next you'll be calling for anyone you determine to be Dece, to start wearing some yellow six pointed shape.

jmothecat btw romanovpalm.png

yellow-cat-dancing-md.png

Archived