P&B Election - Voting Closes at 9pm Tonight

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really hope people haven't become complacent after we've won every single debate, as well as being the only party to retain all our original members and actually turn up for every debate. We need all your votes, make no mistake about it.

I've left some empowering political quotes in my sig that summarise what we're all about. If they don't move you, I don't know what will.

Cocaine and hookers folks. Nuff said.

Whoever BarraJag backs will win this by literally thousands.

He's too busy trying to smack Tynieness right now.

After all the effort we've made to attend all the debates, win them all and the solidarity we've shown whilst others have been sacked/walked right left and centre, I can't help but feel a second place finish would be the cruel fate that politics may deliver upon us. All Dece fans turning up on the day is what we'll need. Here's some other glorious second places of the PnB polls:

r.jpg

16-Appletiser.jpg

Come on PnB, make the right call.

Expecting there to be a large vote for Dece in the Tayside region considering it includes both #Dundece and #Perthshrie.

You're a good man Forza Dundee, thanks for your vote. *shakes Forza's hand*

Dumfries is #Dece

Dumfries, home to two of the Decest of bois: Calv and MONKMAN. You're a good man, thanks for your vote. *shakes MONKMAN's hand*

Superbly constructed survey I must say, one fitting of a #clubdece victory.

Yes, indeed it's been a fantastic effort and one we all thank him for. I also thank you for your support and your vote, you're a good man. *shakes Akpo's hand*

My vote is in 8)

That cool guy emoticon can only mean one thing. Thanks TGIG, you're a good man. *shakes TGIG's hand*

Voted for the Dece Party 8)

I'm glad you came to the conclusion that Dece was the party for you. I'm not surprised you came to such a decent conclusion, you're a good man ED. With any luck we'll both be at the Dece after-perty in Porty Town Hall where I can thank you for your vote. *shakes Doyler's hand*

I must admit that I'm really struggling here. I'm not voting for YSU though.

Think about it TRS. You, and you only, hold the key to finally unifying the Dece and Doss boys once and for all. It's just, so, beautiful.

handshake.jpg

I must admit that I'm really struggling here. I'm not voting for YSU though.

TRS, many things have been said throughout this campaign. But just look inside your heart, as the Doss founder, do you really want to see Dece win? I trust you will do the right thing, and I will leave you in peace, sir brave knight.

I have a dream that one day this forum will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal."

I have a dream that one day on the misty banks of General Nonsense, aliases and moderators will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I have a dream that one day even the forum of Juniors, a forum sweltering with the heat of rank idiocy, sweltering with the heat of phonetical spelling, will be transformed into an oasis of sensibility and appreciation of being inferior to even the diddiest of senior teams.

I have a dream that all posters will one day post in a forum where they will not only be judged by the denchness of their threads but by the content of their posts.

I have a dream today.

Vote DECE.

Archived