Looks like Catalonia didnt Sh1te it.

John Lambies Doos

From his post..

There were no assumptions.. You did post #rulebritannia and you have your team down as Rangers. These are facts, not assumptions.

Your own objectivity can be seen clearly in the post below. :1eye

Jesus Christ this part of the forum scares me. Democracy spoke, the Scottish spoke, the union was maintained and the people united, clearly the populace acknowledged that we are better together. As an English man living in Scotland I'm very happy with the outcome (never in doubt). The Catalonian issue is rather different though, desperation from the few remaining yessers by citing this as a valid comparison to Scottish independence. The parallel between raging Scottish nationalists and raging British nationalists (BNP) is delicious I must say, made all the more enjoyable when the raging Scottish nationalists don't notice the striking similarities. #rulebritannia

Edited by strichener

There were no assumptions.. You did post #rulebritannia and you have your team down as Rangers. These are facts, not assumptions.

Your own objectivity can be seen clearly in the post below. :1eye

Yeah I already know what I've posted thanks, I posted it.

There's the assumption that those two nuggets of information devalue my point and that i lack objectivity, hence the post by the Hibernian poet. The post of mine you've highlighted is my objective opinion, to believe otherwise due to my supported team and chosen hashtags is wrong and is a clear example of judging others through your own subjective opinions. Don't be mistaken into believing everyone else shares your flaws.

I like that little Cyclops picture though.

Edited by Stormzy

You could have supported , to use your words the 'Tim's from Glasgow".

My dad's a Rangers fan..not that I actually should be responding to the pitiful attempts of character assassination we're delighting in here right enough..