Pie and Bov Election Live Results!

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Burst out laughing when I seen the Lothian result. This thread has to be gold bound btw. Utterly compelling stuff

I'd second this for Gold. Genuinely burst out laughing every page (on my tablet so thats 49 pages) with some of the posts.

And the tension leading up to the final reveal was brilliant.

That was good, I've enjoyed the last two weeks reading this :lol:

If we've lost this because Jobbyslinger has succesfully managed to PM campaign his fellow child tormenting, Junior Thicko brethren into voting FUN, I can accept it fully. There are some lows that are not worth reaching for electoral success and I'm proud of the Party I have convened.

For all of those who voted for us, do feel free to join us on the Club Dece thread. Our doors are open and we're here to stay 8)

Moral high ground won't help you when Big Tatties gets the gig as minister for culture and the arts.

It's the morning after the night before, and I would like to make an announcement.

To all the supporters of the FUN Party, we did it. But I'm afraid I have some other news for you.

You may be disappointed to learn, that at this moment in time it is my intention that this will be my first and last foray into the political limelight. I will not seek re-election after this government.

I'd ask for no further questions at this time.

Thank you.

I hear that the #dece bois have all been exiled to #marbs. Good riddance.

#funistheone

You hear incorrectly Strichener, quite the opposite in fact. Expect a resurgent DECE movement all over the forum and beyond. Interest and belief in DECE is only growing. Like that wise old #gent Ben Kenobi, strike us down and we will become more powerful than you could ever imagine. That's just happened. #JeDECEknights

#DECEWILLNEVERDIE

You hear incorrectly Strichener, quite the opposite in fact. Expect a resurgent DECE movement all over the forum and beyond. Interest and belief in DECE is only growing. Like that wise old #gent Ben Kenobi, strike us down and we will become more powerful than you could ever imagine. That's just happened. #JeDECEknights

#DECEWILLNEVERDIE

Watching Star Wars doesn't imply #dece at all tbh.

Watching Star Wars doesn't imply #dece at all tbh.

A story of good triumphing over evil and a young man working hard to take himself from being an insignificant small time farmer to one of, if not the most important person in the Galaxy? It's EXACTLY what #DECE is all about. It really is a shame that so many of you haven't been listening to what we've been saying during this election and have let ignorance and prejudice rule your decisions. Shame.

#DECEWILLNEVERDIE

A story of good triumphing over evil and a young man working hard to take himself from being an insignificant small time farmer to one of, if not the most important person in the Galaxy? It's EXACTLY what #DECE is all about. It really is a shame that so many of you haven't been listening to what we've been saying during this election and have let ignorance and prejudice rule your decisions. Shame.

#DECEWILLNEVERDIE

Whilst almost shagging his own sister on the way.

Great idea, well executed.

Well done to all involved.

With FUN winning can I presume that half time boxing will be implemented across the Scottish grounds this weekend?

Someone should probably call the FAI to ask them to nominate a fighter. I'll call the SFA.

Would you like the job of arranging these? May I request the occasional provision of foxy-boxing?

Archived