The Missing - BBC1

Clarkston5

Fantastic, can't wait for the conclusion.

Spoiler

Can only assume the body in the shed was the third girl. How that ties up with the Dad/involvement, as he ran a mile at the mention of the abductor by name from Baptiste, would be a real twist.

The reappearence of Alice, blew the episode apart. The theme park trip obviously coming before the birth of the child & Sophies elevated place in the hierarchy of the house, as a result. The sheer look of disdain for the captive Alice was written all over her face.

2 minutes ago, Forfinn said:

Properly looking forward to the series finale tonight.  Hope Julien pulls through.  Going to be gutted if he doesn't!

Indeed.  We know the general sweep of things but so many loose ends.  Oh and Julien is such a great character.

A Sevco/French detective in Germany double would send me to sleep happy tonight.

15 minutes ago, CowdenLoyal said:

Just wow. What a show. Absolutely outstanding ending - leaving the possibility of a return that will include Baptiste. That man is utterly impeccable.

10/10 from me.

Given the predictable procession that happened at Tyncastle I could do with some drama.  I'll comment back in an hour!

21 minutes ago, Kennboy1978 said:

Only one small thing annoyed me was the D.N.A of the girl in the shed. Is/was it that easy just to pull some strings ? For something that had most folk guessing, they never seemed to cover that.

Wur big pal Julian's view was that it was faked...I assume by the Scottish bloke.  This is a hole in the story.  The mechanism around it has never been explained.

3 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Wur big pal Julian's view was that it was faked...I assume by the Scottish bloke.  This is a hole in the story.  The mechanism around it has never been explained.

There was a bit when the Scottish guy was talking to Stone and said something along the lines of " if they do a DNA test, you make sure they don't find out the truth"

30 minutes ago, Kennboy1978 said:

Only one small thing annoyed me was the D.N.A of the girl in the shed. Is/was it that easy just to pull some strings ? For something that had most folk guessing, they never seemed to cover that.

It was possibly slightly easier for Stone to do it as it was an army hospital( it's possible that high ranked officials are allowed unrestricted access to things)