Pre referendum Yes claims

Clarkston5

Well I wasn't expecting much, but "didn't read lol".

New lows.

Are you really wanting to go for an 11th go?

You didn't provide the specific vote for Leith. I have suggested it may have been a yes, you have categorically stated it wasn't. In these circumstances you'd expect proof from yourself as I'm going on a hunch and you've stated as fact it's wrong, but you've failed to do so on 10 humiliating occasions. I know even you aren't dumb enough to think an overall vote tells you exactly how less than a third of those people voted, so I won't go round in circles.

I've said my piece on my post six hours after the referendum, I addressed it the first time round rather than deflecting 10 humiliating times. I was spiteful about the referendum for about one or two days, but since then I've realised that you can't give up on your country because there's 2 million bawbags there, most of whom will be dead soon and replaced by more forward thinking people. My conscience is clear on the issue of hating Scotland, I wasn't the one to turn my back on it on September 19th.

^^

Idiot

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The yes pre referendum claimed that Russell and MacAskill were really really competent ministers that hadn't put a foot wrong.

MacAskill was invisible during the campaign, or was it kept out of the way, as for Russell absolute bomb scare, SNP had no idea what he was going to say next, was surprised Alex Neil survived

• 2 weeks later...

What do Yes supporters think of the current price of oil?

Of course, it was argued "a bonus", and we had the "Lots of oil?, or lots and lots of oil?" rhetoric which is nonsense given so much of the Scottish budget depends on it.

Scotland would have been worse off financially regardless, it didn't take a mathematician to work that out, even if the price of oil hadn't significantly dropped.

So I suppose the real question is, did the Scottish National Party get it wrong?, or did they get it very wrong?....

No voters have been proven correct. No need to thank us, we already know we're awesome. :)

What do Yes supporters think of the current price of oil?

Of course, it was argued "a bonus", and we had the "Lots of oil?, or lots and lots of oil?" rhetoric which is nonsense given so much of the Scottish budget depends on it.

Scotland would have been worse off financially regardless, it didn't take a mathematician to work that out, even if the price of oil hadn't significantly dropped.

So I suppose the real question is, did the Scottish National Party get it wrong?, or did they get it very wrong?....

No voters have been proven correct. No need to thank us, we already know we're awesome. :)

Or are you just stupid. :rolleyes: Independence wouldn't have been until 2016 :1eye

Why don't you tell me what the price will be after this so that I know if I should position myself long or short on the futures.

Or are you just stupid. :rolleyes: Independence wouldn't have been until 2016 :1eye

Why don't you tell me what the price will be after this so that I know if I should position myself long or short on the futures.

So you think the price of oil will dramatically increase by 2016?...

:lol:

Incredible how thick these gonads are isn't it? It proves that Salmond could have been Stewart Hosie and still got them to embarrass themselves they way they did with the bagpipes and the kilts on public streets until they were crushingly defeated

Eh? That is the question that I asked you?

If I knew then I would position myself to take advantage of the price. How about you provide me with the information on what the oil price will be on, lets say, 24th March 2016.

Incredible how thick these gonads are isn't it? It proves that Salmond could have been Stewart Hosie and still got them to embarrass themselves they way they did with the bagpipes and the kilts on public streets until they were crushingly defeated

And you can have a bash as well. Oil price on the 24th March 2016 please.

Eh? That is the question that I asked you?

If I knew then I would position myself to take advantage of the price. How about you provide me with the information on what the oil price will be on, lets say, 24th March 2016.

And you can have a bash as well. Oil price on the 24th March 2016 please.

Just in time for the "next referendum"?

Archived