Pre referendum Yes claims

Clarkston5

Too late everyone is voting Yes now

Fraid not chum.

We've given Westminster 307 years.

Time to say ta ta.

Like Cameron's visit, it's far too little far too late.

Sorry Jim, I'm sure you're a lovely guy, but we're off.

Trolololololol.

The whole of Leith is like a massive Yes Scotland poster parade at the moment. Every second c**t you see at games is wearing some kind of Yes memorabilia as well.

I know these things don't count for much but if there's a "silent majority" amongst Hibs' support they're not only staying silent, half of them are pretending to be Yes voters.

Literally all of my friends and family that I'm close enough to feel comfortable trying to persuade politically, are voting Yes. That wasn't even close to being the case a year ago. Cue the "you don't have any friends" joke - it's actually a good number of Yes voters.

My approach was to put together as many arguments as I can and have them ready for the appropriate moment. I'm not arrogant enough to think I changed their mind single handedly but it will have made an impact, imo.

I do feel like this won't happen. My "negativity" won't lose this, I dare say my approach to convincing people has had better results than the "tell everyone, shout it from the rooftops, flood social media, BE POSITIVE approach".

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jeez.... Not another thread on this vexed subject.

Didn't you notice that Yes campaign gave your Tory cronies and many others the fright of their fucking lives? Didn't you notice all the pathetic grovelling and so called vows from the Westminster establishment in the final couple of weeks before Sept 18th?

and don't worry - despite your continual boring rants on this issue, it is far from dead.

My second post there is countering those predicting a Yes win, you complete simpleton :lol: "I do feel like this won't happen" was the strong clue.

To add some context, Clarkston had a nightmare on a now locked TA thread and promised (not for the first time), to find quotes of me predicting a Yes win. This is the result, quotes of me predicting a No vote. What a riddy.

My second post there is countering those predicting a Yes win, you complete simpleton :lol: "I do feel like this won't happen" was the strong clue.

To add some context, Clarkston had a nightmare on a now locked TA thread and promised (not for the first time), to find quotes of me predicting a Yes win. This is the result, quotes of me predicting a No vote. What a riddy.

What I did with your posts was to show how childish some of the nonsense you wrote actually was. "I don't think Scotland will vote independence" and yet you contributed to the f**kwittery collections of "I converted these voters to voting Yes". You're a bairn and an idiot

Well first of all, you've promised on multiple occasions - including last night - to find me saying Yes would win. So this effort is quite clearly an effort to portray that. With posts that include a No vote prediction. :lol:

Secondly, all my good pals and family did vote Yes and it was a No vote. So basically, I was completely spot on. Correct all the way back then and correct last night about how you'll f**k this up again. By god I'm good 8)

Well first of all, you've promised on multiple occasions - including last night - to find me saying Yes would win. So this effort is quite clearly an effort to portray that. With posts that include a No vote prediction. :lol:

Secondly, all my good pals and family did vote Yes and it was a No vote. So basically, I was completely spot on. Correct all the way back then and correct last night about how you'll f**k this up again. By god I'm good 8)

Your posts were filled with childish enthusiasm for an independence vote like a wain anticipating a present which he thinks he might get. It made me cringe but you can't help that. Your gifs to show reactions for Yes and No outcomes is probably your level. As for your predictions being spot on: You are pathetic

NORTH & LEITH

Yes: 28,813 (40%)

No: 43,253 (60%)

Includes: Leith, New Town, Stockbridge, Inverleith, Pilton.

It makes for some terribly sad reading. All those utter clowns totally convinced they were winning. Stickers, balloons, blue cagoules EVERYWHERE!!! :(

Including Cameron, Milliband, Clegg and Brown with that poll about 2 weeks before Sept 18th that put Yes ahead.

Come to think about it you were a wee bit quiet around that time too. ;)

Including Cameron, Milliband, Clegg and Brown with that poll about 2 weeks before Sept 18th that put Yes ahead.

Come to think about it you were a wee bit quiet around that time too. ;)

:lol: If only polls did referendum results eh?

That would mean No would have a smaller majority but it was 10 points which is a hammering. Deal with it 8)

Your posts were filled with childish enthusiasm for an independence vote like a wain anticipating a present which he thinks he might get.

I admire the audacity of you continuing to peddle this after you've trawled through the Independence threads to find any evidence of it (how long did you spend on this shitey effort :lol: ) and ended up fucking it up.

Still though, correct then, correct now 8)

NORTH & LEITH

Yes: 28,813 (40%)

No: 43,253 (60%)

Includes: Leith, New Town, Stockbridge, Inverleith, Pilton.

Are you being let down by a woeful knowledge of Edinburgh's geography, or are you trying to make an arse of yourself? New Town, Stockbridge and Inverleith? :lol: Probably some of the biggest No votes in Scotland from those areas. I grew up in Stockbridge and you'd have more chance of your pitiful attempts to find me predicting a Yes vote materialising that you would of finding me predicting a Yes vote in that area.

In fact, here's what I think about the New Town:

Someone told me that Muirhouse had one of the highest Yes votes in Scotland (possibly w**k).

Edinburgh's like a microcosm of Scotland for me now. I know that there's great people and communities below the surface. Whatever the (deserved) sterotypes are of us being unfriendly, snobby etc are, you know growing up here that large parts of it are nothing like that.

The whole identity of the place is a bit of an embarrassment now though. The place people come to get the gift shop Scottish experience but actually rammed with Cumberland St 4x4 No Thanks types. Awful.

Ouch. Nothing you've posted counters the claim that Hibs' support was largely Yes leaning.

Stick to cheerleading the UKIP Crew for now, you're a bit out of your depth with these forays of your own.

Ah yes. Sodje knows better than polls or indeed referendum outcomes because he lives there. I heard this and am still hearing this in a Scotland with a conclusive No majority. He is one of the clown collective

"Naebody knows anythin'. Shut up and wait ken, wait"

Ah yes. Sodje knows better than polls or indeed referendum outcomes because he lives there. I heard this and am still hearing this in a Scotland with a conclusive No majority. He is one of the clown collective

"Naebody knows anythin'. Shut up and wait ken, wait"

:huh: What I'm saying based on living there most of my life - that the Edinburgh North and Leith area was always a guaranteed No vote - is exactly what the polls and indeed referedum outcome showed.

I'm actually struggling to get my head around how dense you've came across here.

And on cue the "I can't believe how stupid you are" comments. Read below:

Trolololololol.

The whole of Leith is like a massive Yes Scotland poster parade at the moment. Every second c**t you see at games is wearing some kind of Yes memorabilia as well.

I know these things don't count for much but if there's a "silent majority" amongst Hibs' support they're not only staying silent, half of them are pretending to be Yes voters.

How many polls had Yes being absolutely brutalised? You might need to use fingers and toes.

Oh Sodje :(

Usually one of the better Yes posters but he's had an utter disaster here.

He was overawed by the enthusiasm but pretended that he thought it would be a 'No' vote so save disappointment. Wains do that and it's ok for them but not for an adult. The other one about the Hibs support is beyond ludicrous

Archived