Pre referendum Yes claims

Clarkston5

Look at the nick of the No voters - HB who proudly displayed the GB Davis Cup team, until Colin Fleming ( Didn't you give him a good few rallies, HB?) and the Muzzas, untl LOLZ - auld bawjaws changed his avatar to some VOTE NO.

We all know Reynard is a coward. Even if not a coward, he's about 50 or something! HUGABOLLOZA! WOW. Some sad old Tory dick finding joy in slagging off us , young proud/real Scots in a forum.

Clarkston, what a dick! SSI is P and B royality, JOKEZ OAN YOU...

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah. Like me they were terrified with the "power of social media". It's typical of forums like this with trolls like you. You want posters to find what you say irritating or important but it's not.

The night of the referendum results I even wound up one of you by saying "wait a minute. no one knows anything. wait till the result". :lol:

What a life you lead. Digging around for quotes to troll a football forum that you've been banned from numerous times.

Look at the nick of the No voters - HB who proudly displayed the GB Davis Cup team, until Colin Fleming ( Didn't you give him a good few rallies, HB?) and the Muzzas, untl LOLZ - auld bawjaws changed his avatar to some VOTE NO.

We all know Reynard is a coward. Even if not a coward, he's about 50 or something! HUGABOLLOZA! WOW. Some sad old Tory dick finding joy in slagging off us , young proud/real Scots in a forum.

Clarkston, what a dick! SSI is P and B royality, JOKEZ OAN YOU...

^^^^

unemployable, illiterate, toothless, scheme goblin, benefits scrounging, c**t.

...and terribly upset about something <_<

HB who proudly displayed the GB Davis Cup team, until Colin Fleming ( Didn't you give him a good few rallies, HB?)

I beat Colin Fleming at doubles - twice! Taught him all he knows ...

Will be cheering on Team GB in the spring against the USA. Really looking forward to seeing the Brits perform.

I know SSI can make arguments for himself, but I'm in complete disbelief at this thread. Never on the history of PnB have I seen so many clowns circling round on their wagons to ridicule a f**k up that (unless I've completely missed something?) hasn't happened.

Your posts were filled with childish enthusiasm for an independence vote like a wain anticipating a present which he thinks he might get. It made me cringe but you can't help that. Your gifs to show reactions for Yes and No outcomes is probably your level. As for your predictions being spot on: You are pathetic

NORTH & LEITH

Yes: 28,813 (40%)

No: 43,253 (60%)

Includes: Leith, New Town, Stockbridge, Inverleith, Pilton.

Assuming those figures are correct, how do you know he's wrong? I would've thought those figures point to Leith having a much higher than 50% yes vote?

The two most populated areas there are Inverleith and the New Town, both of which are absolutely wall to wall with middle class and/or old people, the two demographic groups which research shows voted no the most. Unless anyone wants to disagree me on this, Inverleith and the New Town would almost certainly have had a strong no vote.

Then comes Leith, and I don't know which is bigger between Pilton and Stockbridge. Stockbridge is middle class and basically like a retirement community, Pilton is quite working class but also has a large elderly population. With the first, second and fourth/fifth ward being a NAP for a strong no vote, and the other of the fourth/fifth ward likely to have more no voters than usual on account of the pensioners (the age group who voted 72% no), those figures point to a yes vote in Leith.

Tbh I always suspected Leith was a yes vote, but those stats point to me underestimating it. If 40% of North Edinburgh and Leith voted yes, Leith was probably sky high.

His outlandish clam that Leith was full a stikurs in that,ken.And yes voters. HTH.

Genuinely no idea what a stikur is, but do you fancy having a go at answering how you know it wasn't full of yes voters?

I'm actually embarrassed at the people getting all giddy about a clamping that makes no sense. Typical no voters, brainless followers.

Imagine taking the time to dig those quotes up and make a thread about it :lol:

He promised me a clamping by saying he'd find evidence of me supporting Ireland against Scotland. I naturally assumed he meant something in the build up to the game so challenged him on it, and he digs up a post he somehow found from two months ago when I was grumpy about the referendum. :1eye

Tbf the Leith bit was probably the least shit in the litany of weird stalkerish accusations about what I've said.

First it was that I had predicted a No vote (claimed for the millionth time by Banterous/Clarkston) - Example used was me actually arguing with a guy about talking about Yes vote predictions :lol:

Then the Hibs thing - I've no idea what Leith's vote was, so I can't say I was definitely right there. Even then Hibs support =/= Leith's population, so still a complete shocker.

And finally that "he sees groups all being connected and then tries to undermine them by either accusing them of being aliases or praising one to put down the other. Classic Edinburgh wido behaviour". :wacko:

No wonder the wee squad tried to help out. Total meltdown I seemed to have caused.

Tbh I'd be surprised if most attending Hibs fans didn't vote yes. When you see what it was like in the build up (yes stickers everywhere, YesScotland stalls around Easter Road, chanting Salmond's name at Ibrox, the scenes on Easter Road the day the bigot marchers came to town and parked their buses at the top of the street, especially outside theYes Scotland shop, the derby with Yes banners all over the away end), it's hard to imagine this was the minority.

Of course we still haven't heard any good evidence that Leith wasn't a yes (quite the opposite in fact) so I think it's highly unliklely we'll find anything to justify the Britnat scoffing on Hibs' support on here.

Tbh I'd be surprised if most attending Hibs fans didn't vote yes. When you see what it was like in the build up (yes stickers everywhere, YesScotland stalls around Easter Road, chanting Salmond's name at Ibrox, the scenes on Easter Road the day the bigot marchers came to town and parked their buses at the top of the street, especially outside theYes Scotland shop, the derby with Yes banners all over the away end), it's hard to imagine this was the minority.

Of course we still haven't heard any good evidence that Leith wasn't a yes (quite the opposite in fact) so I think it's highly unliklely we'll find anything to justify the Britnat scoffing on Hibs' support on here.

You've got zero evidence to support YOUR claim either to be fair.

You've got zero evidence to support YOUR claim either to be fair.

That's why I said "I'd be surprised", rather than stating outright that it is the case.

What I did was speculate, saying "lolol you said most people in Leith would've voted yes" on the back of stats for the whole of North Edinburgh is a better example of thinking you're right when you don't know.

I know SSI can make arguments for himself, but I'm in complete disbelief at this thread. Never on the history of PnB have I seen so many clowns circling round on their wagons to ridicule a f**k up that (unless I've completely missed something?) hasn't happened.

Assuming those figures are correct, how do you know he's wrong? I would've thought those figures point to Leith having a much higher than 50% yes vote?

The two most populated areas there are Inverleith and the New Town, both of which are absolutely wall to wall with middle class and/or old people, the two demographic groups which research shows voted no the most. Unless anyone wants to disagree me on this, Inverleith and the New Town would almost certainly have had a strong no vote.

Then comes Leith, and I don't know which is bigger between Pilton and Stockbridge. Stockbridge is middle class and basically like a retirement community, Pilton is quite working class but also has a large elderly population. With the first, second and fourth/fifth ward being a NAP for a strong no vote, and the other of the fourth/fifth ward likely to have more no voters than usual on account of the pensioners (the age group who voted 72% no), those figures point to a yes vote in Leith.

Tbh I always suspected Leith was a yes vote, but those stats point to me underestimating it. If 40% of North Edinburgh and Leith voted yes, Leith was probably sky high.

Genuinely no idea what a stikur is, but do you fancy having a go at answering how you know it wasn't full of yes voters?

I'm actually embarrassed at the people getting all giddy about a clamping that makes no sense. Typical no voters, brainless followers.

He promised me a clamping by saying he'd find evidence of me supporting Ireland against Scotland. I naturally assumed he meant something in the build up to the game so challenged him on it, and he digs up a post he somehow found from two months ago when I was grumpy about the referendum. :1eye

This one you mean?

I'm supporting Ireland. Ireland faced genuine resistance in the way of them being able to "be a nation again", but they went and did it because they knew they could do it. All we faced was the least convincing political campaign ever which basically said "careful now" and we shat our wee pants.

I hate how we think we're this proud wee quirky nation because we dress up in skirts and play the bagpipes, but when it comes to demanding the right to have our own powers and make politicians accountable to us (what being a nation should be about) we don't want it. I hope Scotland get pumped and Euro 2016 is for countries only.

That's why I said "I'd be surprised", rather than stating outright that it is the case.

What I did was speculate, saying "lolol you said most people in Leith would've voted yes" on the back of stats for the whole of North Edinburgh is a better example of thinking you're right when you don't know.

Well. Yeah..

Archived