Pre referendum Yes claims

Clarkston5

:huh: What I'm saying based on living there most of my life - that the Edinburgh North and Leith area was always a guaranteed No vote - is exactly what the polls and indeed referedum outcome showed.

Scotland was also a guaranteed No vote.

Which is exactly what the polls predicted and indeed the referendum outcome showed.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And on cue the "I can't believe how stupid you are" comments. Read below:

Stockbridge, Inverleith, New Town =/= Leith.

Hibs support, largely Yes leaning. As was the case with pretty much every football club in Scotland, bar one or two.

Edinburgh North and Leith constituency, a bigger NAP of a No vote you would've struggled to find.

If you can find me saying anything contradictory to the above from me pre-Referendum, I hereby promise to send you an industrial quanity of gold stars to an address of your choosing.

He was overawed by the enthusiasm but pretended that he thought it would be a 'No' vote so save disappointment. Wains do that and it's ok for them but not for an adult. The other one about the Hibs support is beyond ludicrous

I make that about the fifth time you've claimed this across various threads and each of your promises to find posts showing it haven't materialised yet. Some of them even include pre-vote predictions of a No result. 2lo67x4.jpg

Oh Sodje :(

Usually one of the better Yes posters but he's had an utter disaster here.

:lol: Admirable.

Scotland was also a guaranteed No vote.

Which is exactly what the polls predicted and indeed the referendum outcome showed.

Which is also what I predicted about a million times.

I understand that but, but we won and you said we widny :bairn is the full extent of your posting now but it doesn't look too smart when it's posters other than likes of the late Confi or Colkitto you're trying to keep up with.

Which is also what I predicted about a million times.

So did I.

Difference is, I didn't get distracted by shiny stickers and "ma fambly are aw Yes now", as simpleton-types like you did.

Face it - you tried to sit on the fence here and ended up looking like a tit regardless.

Shame.

SSI's posts are infected with clown collective nonsense. He even has an anecdote about converting No voters to Yes voters but he "always knew that it would be a No majority". I can't be bothered to look though his posts but that collection of rubbish I have took me all of 2 mins. He really is having a nightmare on this thread

So did I.

Difference is, I didn't get distracted by shiny stickers and "ma fambly are aw Yes now", as simpleton-types like you did.

Face it - you tried to sit on the fence here and ended up looking like a tit regardless.

Shame.

:lol: Yep that's the standard "conversion" anecdote post

So did I.

Shame.

Good for you/us.

I wasn't "distracted" by anything. I made it perfectly clear that anecdotal stuff could never be as useful information (I literally say this in the above quote about Hibs) as polls etc - hence we could all discuss our own situations until were blue in the face but a No vote was always the most likely.

I also posted anecdotal stuff about people voting No btw. The point that all my close friends and family came around to Yes is just factual - taking this as a sure sign that everyone else in Scotland had too would be simpleton behaviour. Sadly for you and tragically for Clarkston, that's not what happened.

SSI's posts are infected with clown collective nonsense. He even has an anecdote about converting No voters to Yes voters but he "always knew that it would be a No majority". I can't be bothered to look though his posts but that collection of rubbish I have took me all of 2 mins. He really is having a nightmare on this thread

Well you quite clearly can be bothered because last night you were promising to find me saying something and this morning you've posted a few posts I made two months ago.

The fact that you've posted a complete contradiction makes little difference. You're quite clearly very bothered indeed.

Good for you/us.

I wasn't "distracted" by anything. I made it perfectly clear that anecdotal stuff could never be as useful information (I literally say this in the above quote about Hibs) as polls etc - hence we could all discuss our own situations until were blue in the face but a No vote was always the most likely.

You are fooling no one here.

You are fooling no one here.

His posts ooze of contradiction. That badge wearing BS that he went over all during the campaign is now replaced by more BS masquerading as calculated expectation. He was probably as bad as Colkitto and Casual Bystander before Sept 18. His family probably agreed with him to shut him up......

and voted the way of most of Edinburgh

His posts ooze of contradiction. That badge wearing BS that he went over all during the campaign is now replaced by more BS masquerading as calculated expectation. He was probably as bad as Colkitto and Casual Bystander before Sept 18. His family probably agreed with him to shut him up......

and voted the way of most of Edinburgh

Just keep addressing your comments at your superiors in the Unionist tag team crew.

They won't ask you to post examples of your claims about six times in a row or laugh at you when you go to the effort of searching back through months and only come up with the complete opposite of what you promised to find.

It's a bit safer.

SSI wasn't balloon inflator in chief here. But he certainly made a colossal c**t of himself regardless.

No and yes. He does give that wido vibe that I hate but I think it's more immature than anything else. the way he sees groups all being connected and then tries to undermine them by either accusing them of being aliases or praising one to put down the other. Classic Edinburgh wido behaviour....never give a straight answer

Archived