Next Rangers Manager?

Who does he post as?

Dinna ken maybe you could ask him on twitter, as he's blocked me.

A pompous, full of himself, self indulgent and arrogant person like him could be anyone on here.

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cough! cough! Blackpool bear,Dark Mingwall,Milan Legends game proceeds etc.

Just saying like!

I take it she is out Xmas Shopping? You know the trouble you ll be in if she catches you....again

Can you ask him if the miners or their families ever did get their money

This what McConville said about it.

“Dear Sir,

I refer to the article published in your newspaper today under the headline “Ten-year ban for solicitor who failed to pass on Scottish miners’ compensation”.

I wish to point out a number of inaccuracies in the article and trust that the appropriate corrections will be made to the online edition, and that a suitable correction notice will be placed in your newspaper.

First of all, the headline is incorrect. The sanction imposed, and I will refer to this again below, was not a “ban” but a restriction on working as a principal in a law firm ie a Partner. I am entitled to work as an employed solicitor with Law Society approval and under supervision by the firm for whom I work.

The reference to failing to pass on compensation implies dishonesty, and that any funds not passed on were kept by me.

It was accepted at the Tribunal by the Law Society and by the Tribunal that there was “no question of dishonesty”, and that “every penny of clients’ funds had been accounted for”.

Dealing with the specifics of the article, as referred to above, I have not been “barred from the profession”. I am permitted to work as an employed solicitor with Law Society approval and under supervision.

The fifth paragraph of the article repeats that I will not be permitted to work as a solicitor. Again, that is wrong. The statement that I will be allowed to work as a “legal assistant” implies that that is not a solicitor. As mentioned, that is not the case.

In the eleventh paragraph, reference is made to a “fine” having been imposed on the firm, contributing to the problems. That is incorrect and no such statement was made regarding a “fine”. Reference to a “fine” implies some form of wrongdoing. There was no such “fine”.

Your quote from Mrs Hunter is based on an inaccurate premise, as I am allowed to continue to practise, as referred to above. The accusation of “faking a fire alarm” is untrue.

As regards details of individual cases, client confidentiality prevents me making any specific comment.

I regret that there were cases where for the reasons explained at the hearing, clients’ affairs were not progressed as well as they should have been, and I apologise for that. However, over the time my firm operated, we had many thousands of satisfied clients, on whose behalf we had obtained justice. That does not excuse even one lapse, but I mention it for purposes of perspective.

I am posting this as a comment on your online piece, as well as emailing it to you.

I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

Yours sincerely

Paul McConville”

He tweeted about posting on here.

But isn't he just a "lying b*st*rd" whose every word should be disregarded? Maybe he just hangs around here and steals people's ideas? However, I would imagine that he spends far more time over on RM as there are posters over there who claim to be friends with everyone at Ibrox from God down to the wee guy who sniffs the shite to see if it's kosher or not.

Is Phil madeupname the discredited solicitor Paul McConville then? I thought that was someone else.

Christ, every single thing baffles me right now.

Which one is the IRA writer then? Is he also a failed Social Worker in his spare time?

Strugglin'!

Paul McConville sadly passed away not so long ago.

Philip is a different person and wannabe journalist.

Paul McConville sadly passed away not so long ago.Philip is a different person and wannabe journalist.

Right, so why did No8 ask about miners and compensation when it's clearly dear old deranged Phil who's been shamelessly plagiarising my work?

Was it McConville who died suddenly in Pakistan?

Genuine questions as I find it hard to keep track of the Celtic minded wallopers:

1) Who was the failed social worker?

2) Who was the discredited solicitor (I think I know this one)?

3) Who was the IRA writer?

Have I missed any categories?

Right, so why did No8 ask about miners and compensation when it's clearly dear old deranged Phil who's been shamelessly plagiarising my work? Was it McConville who died suddenly in Pakistan? Genuine questions as I find it hard to keep track of the Celtic minded wallopers: 1) Who was the failed social worker? 2) Who was the discredited solicitor (I think I know this one)? 3) Who was the IRA writer? Have I missed any categories?

No it was Paul McBride QC who died in Pakistan

Never noticed No'8's post so no idea

1 and 3 is Philip MacGillivan

2 was Paul McConville

Right, so why did No8 ask about miners and compensation when it's clearly dear old deranged Phil who's been shamelessly plagiarising my work? Was it McConville who died suddenly in Pakistan? Genuine questions as I find it hard to keep track of the Celtic minded wallopers: 1) Who was the failed social worker? 2) Who was the discredited solicitor (I think I know this one)? 3) Who was the IRA writer? Have I missed any categories?

Happy to take this on:

1) Who was the failed social worker? Phil.

2) Who was the discredited solicitor (I think I know this one) McConville. Smart bloke and wrote a good blog. Sad loss.

3) Who was the IRA writer? P O'Neill

Archived