Kilmarnock in the cup

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If a Buddhist wore a t shirt of the dahlia lama no one would get offended but in this country being a catholic still makes some peoples blood boil.

sad that it is it will never stop they spend more time being angry at catholic's they forget the reason why I have ask't a couple of sevco fans why, first reason ( because ur papish b*****ds ) second reason( following a guy that died on a cross f**k sake come on) ask't them do they celebrate christmas ( of course we do ) wat does christmas the word mean ( dumb look was priceless) i gave up after that

Once more, not upset.Once more, which community am I bigoted against?[/quote cant really be botherd going back on ur post but to me there's a hidden agenda in them only my opinion , but don't get upset only my opinion

Not upset; just tickled.

Am I right to assume that the agenda you think I hide, is anti-Catholic in nature?

ame="garngad" post="9014664" timestamp="1417973383"]Not upset; just tickled.Am I right to assume that the agenda you think I hide, is anti-Catholic in nature?

would'nt say that no , but there is something there , maybe u just like to stir things or just play with people u are hiddong behind something i'm sure , only my opinion no need to get upset

would'nt say that no , but there is something there , maybe u just like to stir things or just play with people u are hiddong behind something i'm sure , only my opinion no need to get upset

I'm hiding something, but you're not prepared to say what it is?

Ah, cunning stuff.

I suggest we leave it there, lest I get too upset.

Probably too stupid to properly understand the all-important context, but yes, he was behaving in a bigoted way.

yes, that's obvious to anyone with a reasonable level of intelligence.

That wasn't where the question was directed though.

getting upset because someone wears a shirt with the pope on it hides a bigot , can't c myself getting upset because someone wS wearing shirt with queen or some other person of stature on it ( will apologise if grammar not to ur standard dont want u getting on ur high horse )

Is his high horse white in colour do you think?

Where's the contradiction?

You said wearing a Pope T Shirt is not sectarian in itself. I agree.

You then said wearing it to provoke the Rangers fans made it sectarian. I don't agree but i understand that it was liable to incite the crowd or at least an attempt to incite the crowd.

I said the other night that McDonald blessed himself after the Thistle goal...Not trying to incite crowd. No booking.

As McDonald is leaving the pitch he is taking stick from the Rangers support and reacts by blessing himself. In this context he was clearly trying to incite crowd or attempting to incite the crowd = Booking.

You said wearing a Pope T Shirt is not sectarian in itself. I agree.

You then said wearing it to provoke the Rangers fans made it sectarian. I don't agree but i understand that it was liable to incite the crowd or at least an attempt to incite the crowd.

I said the other night that McDonald blessed himself after the Thistle goal...Not trying to incite crowd. No booking.

As McDonald is leaving the pitch he is taking stick from the Rangers support and reacts by blessing himself. In this context he was clearly trying to incite crowd or attempting to incite the crowd = Booking.

If the last bit is entirely as you relay it, I'd agree.

However, it's contentious, with different versions provided. If he was in the habit of doing this while entering and leaving the field (bit daft in my view, but each to their own), then his intent on this occasion is less clear than you're suggesting.

• 11 months later...

Archived