The Scottish Premiership's Best & Worst Posters 2014

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh you find having sex with Protestants or Catholics creepy? Maybe its the way I worded "offspring" after all every adult female is the offspring of someone, in this case I was highly, highly specific about the coupling he would be getting a dual blow job from, as long as they are at least 18 who are we to judge....

:lol:

Wtf.

Oh you find having sex with Protestants or Catholics creepy? Maybe its the way I worded "offspring" after all every adult female is the offspring of someone, in this case I was highly, highly specific about the coupling he would be getting a dual blow job from, as long as they are at least 18 who are we to judge....

Yeeeah, good job on the "not creepy" front.

Worst Poster for Aberdeen: Stand Free, hates Protestants, Catholics, Ulster Scots people and any one born in the republic of Ireland.Also he sometimes appears to make anti black and anti Pakistani comments, not sure how being racist and or sectarian is considered a top poster. He needs to get a blow job, at the same time, by two hot mixed race girls, one from the north and one from the south of Ireland, one a catholic the other a protestant, who are White IRISH/Black African and White Ulster Scots/Brown Arab offspring in order for him to get over his sad hang up and hatred of religion, race and nationality. Can't hate people once you make love to them. Except if you marry them.... Internationalism ftw! :)

Creepy, misogynistic, unionist Celtic fan hung up on religion? Didn't know George Galloway had an account tbh.

Archived