The Scottish Premiership's Best & Worst Posters 2014

That's tremendous! I'd love to try getting to two games in the one day - I'd love to do it sometime soon. Wouldn't mind seeing if I could try a lunchtime kick-off at Goodison then going to the Etihad for an evening kick-off or vice versa. As for doing it up here, it'd need to be when Killie are away since I work at all the home games.

When I was visiting Malta years ago I went to watch a game there at the National Stadium Soon after it finished another started! Both games were pish, but I enjoyed the day out. I actually hate watching football on tv for some reason but love attending games and could do that all day watching any level.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I was visiting Malta years ago I went to watch a game there at the National Stadium Soon after it finished another started! Both games were pish, but I enjoyed the day out. I actually hate watching football on tv for some reason but love attending games and could do that all day watching any level.

It's your kids that get dragged along that I feel sorry for!

For me there's just something about taking in a game that's appealing. I'm watching my pals in the Killie Supporters FC play at Grange Academy for their home games on Sunday afternoons these days, they're top of their league and we go for a pint after the games. Can't think of a better way to beat the Saturday hangovers.

For me there's just something about taking in a game that's appealing. I'm watching my pals in the Killie Supporters FC play at Grange Academy for their home games on Sunday afternoons these days, they're top of their league and we go for a pint after the games. Can't think of a better way to beat the Saturday hangovers.

That's it for me really. To me football is a social thing. I don't care who I watch as for me it's a day out. These days I go with the kids and mix football with other stuff like softplay etc. started going to a decent bar before rovers games which is child friendly too.

I think wisbit is beginning to like me.

I've made a new friend.

Slowly but surely.....remember how he used to despise fide? I have it on good authority the our man fide has moved in with young Wizzer & his Mum.

Based on this i like Widge more. He sometimes lets me think im smart amongst the savage put downs he hands out to me :(

I'm always rooting for change.

That said I believe in telling it how it is. Now stop the bollocks and we'll be good. :lol:

Maybe if I came from Perth, I'd understand my fellow saints fans better, being a fan from the illustrious, charming capital, maybe my sense of humour, wit and sarcasm is above the simple Perthite!

That said I believe in telling it how it is. Now stop the bollocks and we'll be good. :lol:

Maybe if I came from Perth, I'd understand my fellow saints fans better, being a fan from the illustrious, charming capital, maybe my sense of humour, wit and sarcasm is above the simple Perthite!

Or it makes you an even more smug c**t, even more so than the Perth based Saintees

:P

Or it makes you an even more smug c**t, even more so than the Perth based Saintees

:P

Bitch please. I've got a sophistication never before seen from a Saintee! :D

Just because I come across as smug doesn't mean I am. Albeit I'd suggest in this case you're correct.

I don't know what half them there words be meaning

Archived