The Scottish Premiership's Best & Worst Posters 2014

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't had the strongest year IMO. My level of posting success is pretty much reliant on whether anything interesting has happened to me throughout the past year. A junkie bought me a sandwich, a bottle of milk and a pack of chicken burgers. Apart from that, 2014 has been quite uneventful. No holidays to Strathclyde, no ugly couples having anal sex outside my university accommodation.. nothing really.

ABERDEEN

Best – MozzaMozza or StandFree03 – Former is funny, the latter knows his stuff
Worst - N/A.

CELTIC

Best - Enrico Annoni. – Not Deluded

Worst – Too Many to name

DUNDEE

Best – Eindhovendee – not that bad

Worst – Chomp my root

DUNDEE UTD

Best – Granny Danger or Invergowrie Arab

Worst – Probably me

HAMILTON

Best – Patrick Bateman – Very Funny, you could say that he is a bit of a joker

Worst - Im_Rodger – He has to be an alias.

INVERNESS

Best - RiG. -
Worst - CityDave -

MOTHERWELL

Best - Addie

Worst - N/A

PARTICK

Best - Smurph.

Worst – ThePonderer – Arsehole

ROSS COUNTY

Best – CapitalStag – Speaks Sense
Worst - N/A

KILMARNOCK

Best – Quintogo’s Left Peg - seems like a decent guy
Worst – N/A

St JOHNSTONE

Best - TheRealSaints
Worst -

St MIRREN

Best - Sergies #1 –Semi-Decent poster.
Worst – Smeato – really annoying.

:wub: Addie will, rightfully, walk it for us though.

Although this is a bit of a laugh, I hope not. There are some excellent Motherwell posters on here who know their football who have every right to tell me to to GTF every time I comment on a match thread but don't. Desp, Casagolda and Gianfranco are excellent posters and their match analysis is always superb.

I also have a soft spot for LinkinFighter too. He's a good lad. I can't for the life of me remember anything he comments football wise, but I like him. :lol:

Aberdeen

Best - Standfree03 - Fucking brilliant poster, knows who to wind up too

Worst - AberDon - his seethe after the Motherwell game was fucking hilarious

Celtic

Best - Enrico Annoni - seems alright

Worst - DhenBhoy - his life revolves around BRALT

Dundee

Best - Dee Man - wouldn't have won this vote from me but vastly imrpoved of late

Worst - Ludo - No cigars to NDD, Chomp or WeeperDee, but this poster is a sad individual

Dundee United

Best - Szamo_Ammo - New Aberdeen fans thread

Worst - peeeel - United quality, enough said, No cigars to Auld Fanny Danger though.

Hamilton

Best - Im_Rodger - Lad

Worst - Scotty Tunbridge - just beats BoredomBateman and Raccoon to the title of worst WUM on the site

Inverness CT

Best - BarraJag- Just beats Skidmarks

Worst - RiG - a bit of a cock

Kilmarnock

Best - Killiesquirrel - decent blog and plays FMH as well

Worst - Craigkillie - needs to get out of his uni flat and go have some fun, get drunk, pump a bird, instead of researching useless stats all day and all night and boring the tits off of everyone, pips that spammer Craig McCulloch Burley

Motherwell

Best - YassinMoutakoauil - Decent poster (Former fellow FUN member)

Worst - RATNAMARA

Partick Thistle

Best - Mrcat1990 - seems a decent one, Jagfox and Firhill Road just miss out, unlucky guys

Worst - Reid - w**k

Ross Cunty

Best - Spain - Former fellow FUN member

Worst - Yoda - w**k

St Johnstone

Best - The Real Saints - Seems like one of the few who don't think they are absolute geniuses

Worst - RandomGuy (BoredomGuy) - Tries too hard, and is probably the worst poster on the entire Premiership forum, if Saints didn't have this astonishingly tedious arse in their ranks, then Radford and his tear stained raging posts would be here.

St Mirren

Best - Lex - gets a hard time but in all honesty gets most of the forum wound up

Worst - Supras - his posts of late have caused him to pip thicko Wisbit, GlasgowGareth, BobbyF and AberdeenBud to the title

Aberdeen

Best - Standfree03 - Fucking brilliant poster, knows who to wind up too

Worst - AberDon - his seethe after the Motherwell game was fucking hilarious

Celtic

Best - Enrico Annoni - seems alright

Worst - DhenBhoy - his life revolves around BRALT

Dundee

Best - Dee Man - wouldn't have won this vote from me but vastly imrpoved of late

Worst - Ludo - No cigars to NDD, Chomp or WeeperDee, but this poster is a sad individual

Dundee United

Best - Szamo_Ammo - New Aberdeen fans thread

Worst - peeeel - United quality, enough said, No cigars to Auld Fanny Danger though.

Hamilton

Best - Im_Rodger - Lad

Worst - Scotty Tunbridge - just beats BoredomBateman and Raccoon to the title of worst WUM on the site

Inverness CT

Best - BarraJag- Just beats Skidmarks

Worst - RiG - a bit of a cock

Kilmarnock

Best - Killiesquirrel - decent blog and plays FMH as well

Worst - Craigkillie - needs to get out of his uni flat and go have some fun, get drunk, pump a bird, instead of researching useless stats all day and all night and boring the tits off of everyone, pips that spammer Craig McCulloch Burley

Motherwell

Best - YassinMoutakoauil - Decent poster (Former fellow FUN member)

Worst - RATNAMARA

Partick Thistle

Best - Mrcat1990 - seems a decent one, Jagfox and Firhill Road just miss out, unlucky guys

Worst - Reid - w**k

Ross Cunty

Best - Spain - Former fellow FUN member

Worst - Yoda - w**k

St Johnstone

Best - The Real Saints - Seems like one of the few who don't think they are absolute geniuses

Worst - RandomGuy (BoredomGuy) - Tries too hard, and is probably the worst poster on the entire Premiership forum, if Saints didn't have this astonishingly tedious arse in their ranks, then Radford and his tear stained raging posts would be here.

St Mirren

Best - Lex - gets a hard time but in all honesty gets most of the forum wound up

Worst - Supras - his posts of late have caused him to pip thicko Wisbit, GlasgowGareth, BobbyF and AberdeenBud to the title

Cheers Barra x

Hibs my arse.

That was me aye, Mitchell and Webb solidarity, like.

^^Good c**t^^

Pretty disappointed my first public nomination is by a tear strewn alias

For some reason I completely forgot to fill in St Mirren and St Johnstone and only added in Buddies with edit. You were my pick as best though but means sod all. Sorry.

Archived