The Scottish Premiership's Best & Worst Posters 2014

Been fucking brutal on here all day cos of it. There must be a fancy ip ban manoeuvre you can pull or something?

Who has that much time on their hands?! f**k sake.

From what I gathered he claims to be some sort of wizard.

I imagine it wouldn't take a wizard much time or effort at all to manoeuvre an IP ban.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I voted you for best, Boredom.

For some reason I completely forgot to fill in St Mirren and St Johnstone and only added in Buddies with edit. You were my pick as best though but means sod all. Sorry.

Cheers guys. The double might be on this year. Although TRS or Fife Saint usually win the best, and Radford will be getting plenty of dundee fans votes.

Who's the fruit loop posting under all the alias accounts? Barra?

Seems like it, worst bit is him voting for himself as best ICT poster though, thats pity worthy

Aberdeen

Best - Standfree03 - Fucking brilliant poster, knows who to wind up too

Worst - AberDon - his seethe after the Motherwell game was fucking hilarious

Celtic

Best - Enrico Annoni - seems alright

Worst - DhenBhoy - his life revolves around BRALT

Dundee

Best - Dee Man - wouldn't have won this vote from me but vastly imrpoved of late

Worst - Ludo - No cigars to NDD, Chomp or WeeperDee, but this poster is a sad individual

Dundee United

Best - Szamo_Ammo - New Aberdeen fans thread

Worst - peeeel - United quality, enough said, No cigars to Auld Fanny Danger though.

Hamilton

Best - Im_Rodger - Lad

Worst - Scotty Tunbridge - just beats BoredomBateman and Raccoon to the title of worst WUM on the site

Inverness CT

Best - BarraJag- Just beats Skidmarks

Worst - RiG - a bit of a cock

Kilmarnock

Best - Killiesquirrel - decent blog and plays FMH as well

Worst - Craigkillie - needs to get out of his uni flat and go have some fun, get drunk, pump a bird, instead of researching useless stats all day and all night and boring the tits off of everyone, pips that spammer Craig McCulloch Burley

Motherwell

Best - YassinMoutakoauil - Decent poster (Former fellow FUN member)

Worst - RATNAMARA

Partick Thistle

Best - Mrcat1990 - seems a decent one, Jagfox and Firhill Road just miss out, unlucky guys

Worst - Reid - w**k

Ross Cunty

Best - Spain - Former fellow FUN member

Worst - Yoda - w**k

St Johnstone

Best - The Real Saints - Seems like one of the few who don't think they are absolute geniuses

Worst - RandomGuy (BoredomGuy) - Tries too hard, and is probably the worst poster on the entire Premiership forum, if Saints didn't have this astonishingly tedious arse in their ranks, then Radford and his tear stained raging posts would be here.

St Mirren

Best - Lex - gets a hard time but in all honesty gets most of the forum wound up

Worst - Supras - his posts of late have caused him to pip thicko Wisbit, GlasgowGareth, BobbyF and AberdeenBud to the title

Love the chemistry LAD.

I used to be unsure about the definition of 'VL'. I assumed it was a meaningless insult and proceeded to use it regularly. I mocked many posters on here, I mocked people in real-life, I mocked my friends, I even mocked my family. Then I discovered what it meant and I realised that I'm actually a VL.

Aberdeen

Best: Mozzamozzamozza - The Dundee dwelling funnyman strikes me as the type of guy who doesn't take the site or indeed life too seriously. Unless his team are getting pumped out the cup by Dundee FC.

Worst: In years gone by StandFree03 would have been a shoe-in for me due to our numerous online spats but we appear to have declared an unspoken, uneasy Putin/Obama-esque truce which could potentially re-ignite at any time with the pressing of the wrong button. So for the moment, n/a for worst poster.

Celtic

Best: I always enjoyed Henrik's Tongue's work, but I've not seen him about for a while. In his absence I'll go for Hoopy1967 or whatever year he uses.

Worst: Johnnyc13 - needs no explanation.

Dundee

Best: Every single one of the sound c***s except...

Worst: DEEJANGO

Dundee Utd

Best: Gibby82 - I do enjoy the stupid haired, flasher jacket wearing poster's dry wit. We'll see if his calm demeanour will be able to handle a Dundee FC victory on New Years day though.

Worst: Alert Mongoose - I couldn't get a Rizla between him and ShedruleFud83 but Mongoose just pips it due to his love of animal cruelty.

Hamilton Academical

Best: Bert Raccoon - Bertrand has had a hard time of it recently what with his girlfriend slinging him and resultantly becoming a reclusive, alcoholic loner, so hopefully the ecstasy of this nomination will bring him out of his present state of melancholy.

Worst: Patrick Bateman - posting posts saying 'Fucking hell' in a thread consisting of 3 separate conversations contributes nothing to the forum. May have had a bang on the head earlier this year.

Inverness Caledonian Thistle

Best: The Scarf - mainly because no other one springs to mind. You're welcome.

Worst: n/a They all seem fairly inoffensive.

Kilmarnock

Best: Killiesquirrel - he seems alright him.

Worst: Similarly to the way that posters get me, Deeboy and other Dees with Dee in their name mixed up, I can't mind the roaster Killie fan with Killie in his name. He is out there though.

Motherwell

Best: Again, I can't remember his name, but it's the bespectacled chap who posted a pic of himself lying on his couch with his cat a while back. I enjoy his material.

Worst: Addie - seeing as everybody loves that Addie c**t, I'm going to vote for him just to bring him down a peg.

Partick Thistle

Best: Smurph - Gid c**t.

Worst: Firhill Road - Super serious, super boring fuckwit.

Ross County

Best: f**k knows.

Worst: f**k knows.

St Mirren

Best: Coventry Saint - level headed, balanced and humourous poster in amongst the dross.

Worst: Lex - on the strength of being the very definition of a shitebag. How can you be a shitebag on an internet forum? I don't know but he manages it.

St Johnstone

Best: The Real Saints - regularly has me in stitches. One of the best posters on the site imo.

Worst: Radford - The lovechild of Kim Jong Il and Margaret Thatcher. I have no time for power hungry, sensitive souls who take themselves too seriously. I fully expect to receive a lifetime ban from the internet after posting this.

Thank you for reading my list.

Archived