The Scottish Premiership's Best & Worst Posters 2014

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clarkston is just Reynard with added learning difficulties and less wit, I wouldn't pay attention to him.

:lol:

I love it when remedial class failures like this roaster start judging people's IQ's. Considering his lack of ability at basic sentence construction, I think he needs to get back into adult education.....

Was this related to that Tamara bird? I missed that and all. :1eye

Today, 00:46

Denmark-The Raveonettes, VIV can't think of many others that I genuinely like.

The Best + Worst Posters needs Rangers and strong Edinburgh clubs to retain its marketability.

I say we engineer a way to get them all into the top flight next year!

You can nominate the championship champs and chumps too. Just pm me.

:lol:

I love it when remedial class failures like this roaster start judging people's IQ's. Considering his lack of ability at basic sentence construction, I think he needs to get back into adult education.....

Was this related to that Tamara bird? I missed that and all. :1eye

Today, 00:46

Denmark-The Raveonettes, VIV can't think of many others that I genuinely like.

For someone who clearly spends a lot of time on this forum - keeping up to date with my posts and making aliases- you have an absolutely dreadful grasp of formatting posts and use of the quote function.

What's your fave Raveonettes album btw? I like Observator myself.

For someone who clearly spends a lot of time on this forum - keeping up to date with my posts and making aliases- you have an absolutely dreadful grasp of formatting posts and use of the quote function.

What's your fave Raveonettes album btw? I like Observator myself.

I picked out 3 of your posts at random but I'm glad you're not upset ;)

I have no idea what you're talking about you clown

I had just joined the forum when last year's thread was in full flow, and obviously wasn't familiar with any of the posters. At least it gave me an early heads up of who were the good guys and the w**ks.

Looking at last year's winners and losers a year on there are a few surprising ones IMO, including one, extremely specific, absentee.

I had just joined the forum when last year's thread was in full flow, and obviously wasn't familiar with any of the posters. At least it gave me an early heads up of who were the good guys and the w**ks.

Looking at last year's winners and losers a year on there are a few surprising ones IMO, including one, extremely specific, absentee.

QLP is a gr9 poster x

As the current holder of the dundee best poster title i have to say its been difficult trying to maintain the high standards i set myself, but i feel ive done enough

Good luck to the derry boys.

Aberdeen

Best: StandFree03. Knows his stuff and an amusing WUM.

Worst: n/a. Nobody bothers me.

Celtic

Best: hoopy1967. Doesn't seem to post as much as he used to but I struggled to think of any other decent Celtic fan.

Worst: johnnyc13. An utterly thick roaster with a shit posting style.

Dundee

Best: Deeboy. Seems disliked by a few but I dig his posts. Usually well thought out and pretty amusing.

Worst: Bigmouth Strikes Again. Morrisey fan boy. Nuff said.

Dundee United

Best: n/a.

Worst: Granny Danger. Grumpy but not in a funny Reynard way. Just grumpy.

Hamilton Academical

Best: Bert Raccoon. One of the top Premiership posters about. Kens his music and fitbaw.

Worst: Im_Rodger. Tries very hard to be a dick and fully succeeds.

Inverness

Best: RiG. Not alot of choices with Inverness but definitely one of the two stand outs.

Worst: n/a

Kilmarnock

Best: Andy_K_97. Good c**t.

Worst: WhiteRoseKillie. The BRALT regulars are utterly tedious with this guy being King tedious of them all.

Motherwell

Best: YassinMoutaouakil. Motherwell posters are generally good guys without being stand outs. Could only think of Yassin.

Partick Thistle

Best: Reid. Tough choice this one but Reid makes me laugh more than most on this site. Also good for a laugh on Twitter.

Worst: Rednyella. ZZZZZZZZZ

Ross County

Best: Bunglebonce. Always enjoy reading his posts.

St Mirren

Best: djchapaticks. Good guy and spot on with his football analysis

Worst: Supras. Do I need to say anything?

Archived