Top Posters and Utter Roasters of SPFL Championship 2014

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

post-1545-14188523680189_thumb.jpg

As promised we venture into west Fife and the jewel in its crown, Cowdenbeath.

It gets a lot of stick but I've enjoyed my visits to this town especially in Thistle's promotion season a couple of season's back.

The club are well supported on here by a tight net community of posters. They can seem angsty at times but scratch the surface and their okay folk. Certainly defensive at times but they are enjoying one of their best spells in the game.

Cowdenbeath FC top poster 2015.

A scattered vote here Only Coo in the Village, Cowden Convert, Cowden till I die and Highland Cowden all picking up votes.

One man rose above, a literate man Kierkegaard. Take a bow san!!!!

Top lad and has a real passion for the club following the team despite living in Orkney afaik.

Has written at least two books on his club and I feel his passion for the Blue Brazil comes through. He is also good for a quote:

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use."

" There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true."

"What labels me, negates me."

More power to your elbow mister.

post-1545-1418853148817_thumb.jpg

Stock Car Crash Test Dummy 2014

Cowden provided a close two car finish in this Banger Derby.

A close second in a bashed up Austin Maxi is Cowden Till I Die a.k.a. Muzza 1881 (?)

Good effort but not good enough.

post-1545-14188533326491_thumb.jpg

Top Cowden Banger is Cowden Convert. Not a poster I am au fait with but I will look out for his stuff.

Some comments from fellow posters:

"A very strange individual."

"Seems to struggle on here."

Well he hasn't struggled in this poll a clear victory in this keenly fought contest.

Cowden Convert gie us a wave!!!

That's all for tonight. Hopefully get a couple more done tomorrow night first up Lords of Linoleum, yes it's the lang toon's favourites Roith Ravers.

If time permits they'll be followed by the biggest supported team in Fife, Glasgow Rangers.

Cheers the noo x

Archived