Top Posters and Utter Roasters of SPFL Championship 2014

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it just me that thinks Ps & Ds is some of the worst patter known to man? :lol:

Really hurtful that.

To be fair the sevco patter is equally morbid.

I used to post on a forum where someone called Paul Lamber, Paul Dumbert. It was a fine moment.

How is The Kincardine getting all the votes for worst Rangers poster? Surely As We Rise Again, in whatever guise he has now donned, has that award sown up?

Is he Haggis Pakora?

He's one of the most tedious Uncle Toms i've ever encountered.

I must say that i've never noticed anything poor from Eion Doyle and i'm quite surprised he's got more votes than SSI, EGB or the less memorable ones.

Eion Doyle is my favourite hibs poster.

He's one of the most tedious Uncle Toms i've ever encountered.

This is going off piste but I have no problem in admitting to being an overly-literalistic, fussy and tedious c**t. Uncle Tom, though? I have no expectations that you've any ability to justify that.

This is going off piste but I have no problem in admitting to being an overly-literalistic, fussy and tedious c**t. Uncle Tom, though? I have no expectations that you've any ability to justify that.

I've seen numerous posts on here where you've acted in such a way befitting of the name. Critical of Rangers fans to the point where it comes across asas simply trying to appease/impress the large contingent of Rangers haters we have on here.

I've seen numerous posts on here where you've acted in such a way befitting of the name. Critical of Rangers fans to the point where it comes across asas simply trying to appease/impress the large contingent of Rangers haters we have on here.

:lol: do you have a Celtic alias and spout this shite to Hoopy & Rico as well?!

Archived