Aberdeen VS Hamilton

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We play like we did yesterday, and aberdeen walk over us. No doubt In my mind we need 22 fit, we are worryingly average without him.

Both clubs will be hurting after an early cup exit, so I can see both clubs wanting to bounce back, think it'll be 1-1.

Play like we did yesterday + Aberdeen will hammer us 3 or 4 nil.

Need Andreu back in along with MAC up front - Scotland not up to starting at this level anymore - along with defence cutting out mistakes to have any chance of even a draw IMO

As Sir Alex has said, expectation levels have gone through the roof for this team. It has been an unbelievable start and it wouldn't surprise me to see us become a bit more cautious in our approach to some games, starting with this one. I wuold really like to see young Brophy get some game time in front of Jason as I think he's ready to make the step up. I think we'll lose this one but i'd be happy with a decent display to build on ahead of that game against THEM!

As Sir Alex has said, expectation levels have gone through the roof for this team. It has been an unbelievable start and it wouldn't surprise me to see us become a bit more cautious in our approach to some games, starting with this one. I wuold really like to see young Brophy get some game time in front of Jason as I think he's ready to make the step up. I think we'll lose this one but i'd be happy with a decent display to build on ahead of that game against THEM!

Totally agree! It's a gamble but one that's worth taking.

Don't worry mai friends. That sub human team will get rattled 5-0 if they decide to show up.

Play like we did yesterday + Aberdeen will hammer us 3 or 4 nil.

Need Andreu back in along with MAC up front - Scotland not up to starting at this level anymore - along with defence cutting out mistakes to have any chance of even a draw IMO

Play without a goalkeeper and Aberdeen still won't manage 3 or 4 goals

Cant see us winning. Last time up at Aberdeen we were completely outplayed with Andreu having our only two decent chances IIRC. Here's how I'd line up:

McGovern

Gordon Canning Jesus Hendrie

Neil

Longridge 22 (PLEASE BE FIT) Crawford

MAC

Redmonds been shit since Aberdeen at home and Gills has been practically non - existent for a while now. I'd like to see Brophy getting a run - out but I don't think Saturdays the game to do so. Its my wee brothers birthday so making this trip better be worth fucking over my family lol.

Going to this game via a the pub where a heroic intake of beer and whisky will be on the agenda.

I wish I could say I was looking forward to the game but I'm a bit non-plussed about it.

Hoping for a convincing performance and result to get us back on track.

Archived