Aberdeen VS Hamilton

Would like to see McInnes play Rooney through the middle rather than Goodwillie if we are to stick with 1 up front. Goodwillie just not cut out for lone striker role. Also maybe drop Pawlett for Smith as Pawlett has been off form for a while now. However fully expect McInnes to stick with same team as last week. We looked very comfortable in league cup win against Accies and a similar level of performance as in that game should see us win again. Been impressed with number 22 (Andreu?) in both games this season so would be a bonus if he was out.

Yeah 22 Is Tony Andreu, definitely been our best player this season, not heard anything about him being out, no news is good news I suppose.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see what Smith has done to merit a start. I don't think he has the touch for the top flight (yet). All the pace, drive, energy but really lacks when the ball comes to his feet. If Low was fit I'd say get him in the team asap, I rate him a lot higher than Smith.

I don't see what Smith has done to merit a start. I don't think he has the touch for the top flight (yet). All the pace, drive, energy but really lacks when the ball comes to his feet. If Low was fit I'd say get him in the team asap, I rate him a lot higher than Smith.

I would say Cammy is one of the most technically gifted players in the squad. Craig Brown didn't compare him to Dennis Bergkamp for nothing!

In terms of the team I would go for

...............McGovern

...Gordon...Devlin...Tena...Hendrie

..............MacKinnon

..Redmond..Crawford..Andreu..Longridge

..................MAC

That team would mean dropping Gills and Alex has shown no appetite for that; he would drop McGovern and play Gils in goals rather than bench him :wacko:

Hamilton Accies FC ‏@acciesfc 1m1 minute ago

Accies: 1 McGovern 2 Gordon 3 Hendrie 4 Devlin 5 Canning 6 Gillespie 8 Routledge 9 Scotland 11 Crawford 18 MacKinnon 22 Andreu

Risky line up that. Canning should have been dropped instead of Tena. Routledge and Scotland starting?

Hope the manager knows what he's doing.

Shocking line up, Tena is once again dropped for no reason and Gillespie continues to be undroppable, Scotland starts despite showing nothing against thistle, he must of been complaint to Neil about his game time.

No longer confident 3-0 Dons

Shocking performance, but the result was finalised before kick off as the line up was just completely bizarre, we were well beaten by thistle, why would we fare better against a better side, no Patrick I unfortunately didn't have anything on, however if that team sheet crops up I will.

Hopefully this has driven home a few lessons for Alex, Scotland doesn't have it in him to start, Tena is our best centre back and for gods same drop Gillespie from time to time.

Back to the usual line up for next week Alex, PLEASE!

Archived