Free the BRALT

Ach, it's been fun.

Yes, of course it descended to lots of nonsense, but I still liked it. Normal people did indeed depart some time ago, but I quite liked the little obsessive group that we were left with.

Best wishes to all patrons of the BRALT, particularly those still on board as it entered its death throes.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No he didnt

Well, he was on when Wee Hector Par went off on one last night. He (keithyg) then politely suggested Hector calmed down/switched off his computer for the night, which he didn't, then about a page or so later, the thread was locked.

I wonder if it was anything to do with Hector threatening No.8 with the police.

Or was it all just a coincidence?

Well, he was on when Wee Hector Par went off on one last night. He (keithyg) then politely suggested Hector calmed down/switched off his computer for the night, which he didn't, then about a page or so later, the thread was locked.

I wonder if it was anything to do with Hector threatening No.8 with the police.

Or was it all just a coincidence?

keithgy and his helper had probably made 1,872 drops yesterday and he was most likely tired and emotional and Wee Heccie's spat with The Govan Hillbillies must have tipped him over.

Tough life in ModLand, y'know.

Och well.

It had become a mockery of it's original founding principles, staffed by an assortment of villains
and with little purpose save to drag itself onwards in pursuit of a salvation which would never arrive.

Kind of appropriate really :lol:

Wee Hector was goaded by the kunt that is No.8

When he started complaining everybody jumped on him rather than the real culprit.

As for the Bralt there's been very little discussion recently it's better off dead.

No i did not. He accused me of doing something i simply didnt do....something he has now accepted.

I also PMed Keith last night before he was banned asking that he didnt get a warning or a ban.

I also told Wee Hector i did not want an apology after he offered to apologise. I told him he had nothing to apologise for.

If you remember he mentioned something about Keith not being privvy to our PMs..Keith told him he was and would have seen the PMs i sent to Hector pleading with him to calm down as he was obviously getting more and more wound up.

Now i expect an apology

While the thread is full of absolute nonsense, and has been pretty much ever since the newco played their first match against Brechin in July 2012, it does serve a purpose of keeping a bunch of saddos in one place. If it does shut down then we might see the likes of "Taza", "hellbhoy" and "Florentine Pogen" polluting the rest of the forum where normal people post, and that would be a real shame.

Hey bawbag/nawbag I think you will find I rarely post on The BRALT these days and I would also take issue with your assertion that those who don't, are in any way more 'normal' than those who do. Take yourself for example, is there and has there ever been, a more pompous and delusion-ally self-important, arrogant twat in P&B history? Imagine being an anorak on football ffs, super-saddo IMO.

There is already a Rangers 2014/2015 thread, I have no idea why we have to be different than any other club in this regard, I also have no idea why we still have a separate sub forum in the championship when we have the likes of Hearts and Hibs in the same division, I mean are we going to have this daft separate forum next season if we get promoted too?

Yeah, I have to agree there. It made total sense in the previous two seasons as the League One and League Two forums are far quieter and would have been completely swamped by Rangers threads. The Championship forum has always been much busier so there's no need.

Additionally, I'm not intending to hound the mods, but anyone starts pretty much any thread in the Championship forum outwith the giant club specific threads and match threads and it'll be merged into the big thread for whatever club it pertains to regardless of the topic. In this sub-forum there's no quality control at all and a vast amount of shite.

Yeah, I have to agree there. It made total sense in the previous two seasons as the League One and League Two forums are far quieter and would have been completely swamped by Rangers threads. The Championship forum has always been much busier so there's no need.

Additionally, I'm not intending to hound the mods, but anyone starts pretty much any thread in the Championship forum outwith the giant club specific threads and match threads and it'll be merged into the big thread for whatever club it pertains to regardless of the topic. In this sub-forum there's no quality control at all and a vast amount of shite.

I think you've answered your own question as to why there is a separate forum ;)

Anyway, BRALT has re-opened so theres not much need for this thread. Quality control and all that

Archived