Stirling Albion v Peterhead

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see Cammy Kerr notched a goal for Peterhead yesterday (Number 2). How was he yesterday? And how has he been for Peterhead in general in his 4 games? I note he's been booked in 3 of his 4 appearances for Peterhead.

Yesterday was his best so far was able to get forward quite a bit & although his goal took a deflection he deserved his goal. He looked a wee bit off the pace in his first game but has been settling in since. His loan may have been up yesterday not 100% sure about that.

he's the guy with the scarpy horrible hair that looks like an ally cat

Bryan is the player I sponsor at Peterhead this season & has always been a good pro, as for hairstyles must admit its not something I pay much attention too, he could have been sporting a Bobby Charlton comb over yesterday but the main thing was he managed to head in the opening goal easily enough.

Bryan is the player I sponsor at Peterhead this season & has always been a good pro, as for hairstyles must admit its not something I pay much attention too, he could have been sporting a Bobby Charlton comb over yesterday but the main thing was he managed to head in the opening goal easily enough.

he is a top class player never knew his name until yesterday but it seems he has never been anything special which surprises me as he is your best player IMO and that includes raging Rory

A players haircut tells me if he's a good player or not imo

A good shampoo & set for your squad & am sure you would start climbing the league, seriously the main encouragement I would take from yesterday from an Albion point of view would be that at least your team kept at it until the end & did not give up when twice going a couple goals down.

A good shampoo & set for your squad & am sure you would start climbing the league, seriously the main encouragement I would take from yesterday from an Albion point of view would be that at least your team kept at it until the end & did not give up when twice going a couple goals down.

oy we could have won if if smith,cox,cook,linesman at our side and Mcallister stopped cheating that 15 looked like a right w**k that played with you's also you's must be bankrupt soon if Mcallister gets found then you's must be bankrupt as you's have spent all your money on players and fines

I see Cammy Kerr notched a goal for Peterhead yesterday (Number 2). How was he yesterday? And how has he been for Peterhead in general in his 4 games? I note he's been booked in 3 of his 4 appearances for Peterhead.

Cammy Kerr was our best player yesterday and his goal was reward for all his hard work. He has settled in now at right back and if we can extend his loan he can only improve before he returns to Dens Park. Mark Millar on the other hand ... still waiting to see him have a good game.

Archived