Rangers v Raith Rovers

No8.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only redeeming feature that admin could have brought to Rangers would have been to bring thru talented 18 - 21 year old Scots on their way back thru the divisions which may have benefited Scottish football. They failed. They failed miserably. What a disaster of a club!

Rangers fans hearing Geordie Munro in their nightmares once again. Well done Raith. It's not that long since Rangers humped Kilmarnock and were talking up their chances of catching Hearts. Rather enjoyable that it was Alloa who finished off McCoist and sparked off the team coming apart at the seams. No chance will they go up.

Oddly enough, that's as positive and non hoofball as I've seen Rangers for a while and they were still very much deserved losers. They're not very good.

Sigh.....if only John Hughes realised that and gave them the respect they deserved.

Just shows that Rangers have only got this far on reputation and having more money than anyone else in the first season before being found out by teams in the same league.

logo.png?h=81&la=en&w=366

BBC coverage an utter, utter disgrace!

When will this tainted institution concede that Rangers are NO LONGER a big club?

Unbelievable, Jeff

There was a nice quote from one commentator though, "Are Rangers running out of ways to embarrass themselves?".

I would suspect this will be McDowall's last game in charge and the board are already looking towards maybe Lee McCulloch with Gordon Durie and Ian Black as coaches to take charge until the end of the season.

Keeping McDowall on as manager is a huge mistake by the board since he doesn't want to do the job or be there, the motivation will be gone and he will not be in the right frame of mind to do this job right.

Where to start??

I'd rather play in the championship next season with youth players than play in the premiership with that current shower of shite.

Relax. Let your heart rate settle down. No danger of Sevco playing in premiership next season.

Now, about this electric toaster of yours - you have plugged it in yes?

I would suspect this will be McDowall's last game in charge and the board are already looking towards maybe Lee McCulloch with Gordon Durie and Ian Black as coaches to take charge until the end of the season.

Keeping McDowall on as manager is a huge mistake by the board since he doesn't want to do the job or be there, the motivation will be gone and he will not be in the right frame of mind to do this job right.

I'm sure he'd be delighted with that to be honest.

Archived