Celtic filth

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Waiting with baited breath here for the Hearts fans to condemn the sectarian abuse our staff received, not to mention our support being pelted with missiles.

After all, in this thread we have been WORSE THAN HITLER for not taking "Mrs Budge" at her word.

Waiting with baited breath here for the Hearts fans to condemn the sectarian abuse our staff received, not to mention our support being pelted with missiles. After all, in this thread we have been WORSE THAN HITLER for not taking "Mrs Budge" at her word.

I condemn all of that entirely. So does Mrs Budge, this is why she is trying to do something about it.

Celtic fans and their board on the other hand ...

You're more likely to get a response from a Celtic fan if you post it on a Rangers thread.

Really ?,

This on a day where Barry Hearn says that alcohol should be sold at Scottish football stadiums ffs ?, is this cnut actually up to speed with how bad some supporters behave on alcohol ?

If you want a response, it is embarrassing to the rest of the support who like myself actually behave at matches and can befriend any one from the opposition support and leave the stadium in the condition it was in at entry, except some litter because Seamus is usually in the bin.

Pictures of the culprits should be sent to Celtic so that these cnuts can have punitive measures applied to them so they cannot ever attend another football match altogether and that includes national fixtures.

It's not the first incident of vandalism and won't be the last and as Drew Brees pointed out there will also be damage at Parkhead during fiery fixtures.

Celtic have a bigger support so therefore more fucknuggets who will misbehave at matches and even worse the herd mentality spreads like a virus through the ranks and some fuds get sucked into behaving like animals even though it's only a sport and do things they normally wouldn't do.

ARSEHOLES the lot of them and can fcuk off to the zoo where they belong.

VICTIMS OF SECTARIANISM AND RACISM ARE NOT THE CAUSE OF IT!!!

I was a victim of sectarian abuse from a celtic fan at the last game against you lot in perth.

Does that mean your fans are the cause of it?

I ask you seriously would you frown upon and vilify a Jew for rising up and stirking down his oppressors in Auschwitz or Dachau?

An extreme example perhaps, but Tynecastle is a fortress of and memorial to bigotry and anti-Irish racism in Scotland.

A club the literally revels in its hatred of the Catholics and the Irish.

Comparing Celtic fans chanting and reveling in hatred to Jews rising up against their captors in Auschwitz is deplorable. Absolutely deplorable. What a sick and warped mind you must have.

The established and privileged CANNOT be the victims of racism.

They are the oppressors and the bigots.

I'll ask you again, were celtic fans the cause for sectarian abuse towards me at mcdiarmid?

And so the "honorable" Miss Ann Budgie has joined the endless list of rival chairman in British football with a despicable, bigoted agenda aimed not only at silencing and tarring the fans of a club with a beautiful culture hated for its foreigness by the Protestant establishment but also envied for its sheer dominance of the game in a land that hates and despises them.

My name is Patrick O'Neill and I am a Celtic fan.

I am not a criminal.

I will not stop singing.

d3be331bb9fa60d7e6ccd2772ef5864d.jpg

Goodness me.

Seriously though, what are the seats at Parkhead made out of? Iranian concrete and kevlar? They seem to always blame the quality of the seats at every ground. Furthermore, why is every single seat find when everyone else comes to town, including Rangers and Hibs? Do Hearts just switch out all the seats with paper ones every time Celtic turn up?

Got to give it to Celtic, every single other club and fan in Scotland absolute despises them, but they love it and try and ramp it up each time. They absolutely live for being hated.

This is that boy who called Aiden McGeady "the boy from Donegal" and wanted Strachan sacked for subbing Lennon off in a cup final? Beyemystic I think his name was?

Genuinely one of my all time favourite posters. Welcome back if it's you.

Hearts: we have a small amount of dicks we will be launched if they are caught being dicks.

Celtic: our fans? Angels. You heard about they Hearts boys tho.

That's your problem Celtic, take some responsibility.

As I said, they cannot be as the victims.

The bigotry, racism and sectarianism was INITIATED by the Scottish Protestant establishment.

Not by the starving, emaciated son or daughter of Ireland trying to escape persecution and war crime in their homeland to feed their children.

If I had responded with a sectarian comment, would I be a victim then?

The bigotry, racism and sectarianism was INITIATED by the Scottish Protestant establishment.

Not by the starving, emaciated son or daughter of Ireland trying to escape persecution and war crime in their homeland to feed their children.

I can understand why YOU, the Scottish Protestant establishment, would want to forget the past the way the world thinks now.

We, however, will never forget.

Our day will come.

I notice you avoided my question, had I responded with a sectarian comment, I would be a victim going by your logic, correct?

Fcuk me mate ?, do you seriously believe what your posting ?, let's go back a little further in history where the Catholic faith were the most bigoted establishment on earth when Constantine high-jacked the most peaceful religion on earth and turned it into the biggest killing machine ever known. If you know yer history n aw that ffs.

We will not be assimilated, we will not be intimidated, we will not be slandered and vilified.

We are the Celtic, we are proud of our Irish and Catholic identity and it will never, NEVER leave this club or the people who follow it.

Are you going to answer my question?

Archived