Celtic filth

If you can't address any of the points with a coherent argument then it's indeed probably best you play the "you are upset" card and slither off.

I have addressed the point, I've made my opinion on the matter clear enough (even if you do try to twist it)

I'm starting to think you're just desperate to get into an argument and if I or anyone else doesn't take the bait, you throw a hissy fit and start hitting out with the insults.

Enjoy the rest of your evening

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they don't sell the tickets how would they know? I'm sure Hearts keep a record of the individuals details

My point is they know at least 5 of them (I suspect they will also know these fans supporters clubs as well), therefore make a point of showing these c***s and their behaviour up.

You won't tho. Your board never has as anytime bans have been handed out they have then been rescinded.

Your club admitting it has a problem is the first step to changing just like Ann Budge has admitted that any troublemakers will get launched from Tynie.

"Mrs Budge" ahahaha

Straight out of the sevco school of subservience.

If I thought my club had a scumbag element (I don't btw), I would be very careful about giving stick to other clubs' supports.

In short, "Mrs Budge" ( :lol: ) is a hypocrite.

"Mrs Budge" :lol::lol:

We don't.

It's subservient and embarrassing. I thought only rangers fans did it but their wee cousins are obviously more similar than I thought.

"Mr Whyte" "Mr Green" "Mr Ashley" "Mrs Budge" :lol:

Doubt it. That only works when your shitebag fans fancy your chances and are able to sell the rest out. That won't be the case against Celtic for the foreseeable future. So we'll be getting the full Roseburn as normal.

The racist abuse Mark Walters suffered was an absolute disgrace to the club. The wider Celtic support and indeed society in general has moved on a lot since then. Pitch invasions? Wise up. Wouldn't disrupt a minute silence myself but wouldn't knock someone who does so during one for one for the British Army. I stood outside and waited until it was over. Don't have a problem with Republican chanting either.

4bUV7Ls.gif

http://www.celticfc.net/news/7220

An absolute shambles of a statement. Trying to say that dick that fell over the gate was a pitch invader :lol:

As for the 'excellent reputation' their fans have, I'd like to know with who exactly as it certainly won't be with any of the other clubs in Scottish football who have had to endure their visiting support.

http://www.celticfc.net/news/7220 An absolute shambles of a statement. Trying to say that dick that fell over the gate was a pitch invader :lol: As for the 'excellent reputation' their fans have, I'd like to know with who exactly as it certainly won't be with any of the other clubs in Scottish football who have had to endure their visiting support.

Oooft. Absolutely over the moon with that. The club finally sticking up for the away support. Absolutely fantastic statement.

An absolute shambles of a statement. Trying to say that dick that fell over the gate was a pitch invader :lol:

:lol: I was stood next to him! He ran to shout at the linesman and stumbled into the barrier, he then did the most painstakingly slow slide over the top and reemerged with the most beetroot puss I have seen.

Thought he was getting chucked out until the polis guy came over pissing himself laughing.

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/4010

The same police report confirms that five Celtic supporters were arrested for sectarian abuse, coin throwing and disorderly behaviour. I hope that Celtic will take appropriate action against those individuals who let them down. Certainly, at Hearts, we will do everything in our power to ensure they are never again allowed into Tynecastle.

I was appalled at the vandalism carried out by our visiting supporters on Sunday. Having recently spent significant sums to replace broken seats in the Roseburn Stand, for the benefit, primarily, of our away supporters, I was hugely disappointed to witness the destruction of close to 100 seats. Similarly, the graffiti on walls, tiles, doors - basically all types of surfaces - was quite disgraceful and this is not to mention the damage to toilets.

I have discussed all of these matters with members of the Celtic Executive and we are working co-operatively to address the issues. No club should be on the receiving end of such unacceptable behaviour and no club should be put in the position of having to defend such behaviour.

Disgusting.

u have a bloody cheek i have been hit with about 30 quid everytime i go to tynecastle pays for booze home use are as bad as sevco fans. Disgusting

As for the 'excellent reputation' their fans have, I'd like to know with who exactly as it certainly won't be with any of the other clubs in Scottish football who have had to endure their visiting support.

Staggering.

What a fucking disgusting football club Celtic are. Rotten to the core.

And so the "honorable" Miss Ann Budgie has joined the endless list of rival chairman in British football with a despicable, bigoted agenda aimed not only at silencing and tarring the fans of a club with a beautiful culture hated for its foreigness by the Protestant establishment but also envied for its sheer dominance of the game in a land that hates and despises them.

My name is Patrick O'Neill and I am a Celtic fan.

I am not a criminal.

I will not stop singing.

Any relation to the guy that used to sign the IRA statements?

What a disgraceful statement.

I shouldn't be surprised celtic always wash their hands of all responsibility and blame everyone else.

What a disgraceful statement.

I shouldn't be surprised celtic always wash their hands of all responsibility and blame everyone else.

Except for the part they said they want to work with Hearts

"In addition to these issues, missiles were thrown into the Celtic support, a Celtic supporter sustained injuries at the match after being hit with coins, and sectarian abuse was again directed at Celtic staff and players."

Staggering indeed.

And so the "honorable" Miss Ann Budgie has joined the endless list of rival chairman in British football with a despicable, bigoted agenda aimed not only at silencing and tarring the fans of a club with a beautiful culture hated for its foreigness by the Protestant establishment but also envied for its sheer dominance of the game in a land that hates and despises them.

My name is Patrick O'Neill and I am a Celtic fan.

I am not a criminal.

I will not stop singing.

Incredible. T*ts like this are the cause of Scotlands dreadful sectarianism.

"In addition to these issues, missiles were thrown into the Celtic support, a Celtic supporter sustained injuries at the match after being hit with coins, and sectarian abuse was again directed at Celtic staff and players."

Staggering indeed.

Looking forward to this being played down by the resident seethe merchants

Archived