Challenge Cup Final - Alloa Athletic v Livingston

BFTD

Aye and there isn't any 'cynical dirty c***s' in the Alloa team. Last week your No4 should've been off and yesterday there was a double take out with them just getting a wee word form the ref then O'Brien gets booked for blocking a player off, fecking joke by the ref.

Alloa are very cynical with their fouls and cute knocking the ball away to stop free kicks and even throw ins being taken quickly.

Thought Talbot had a good game yesterday and kept the heid despite taking a few clatters from alloa players.

61XQdsTIXIL._SL500_.jpg

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both sang from the start from what I could hear, and alloa left on mass at the 3rd goal. Enough said.

Behave! Naebdy's fans would've stayed at that point after such a rotten performance :P

Noticed it put up 3-0 Livi after our 2nd goal, fucking thing must've been psychic knowing another Livi goal was coming. Would really have been impressive if it had put up 4-0 Livi before we'd scored our 4th goal.

:lol: Didn't notice that; must've been smacking ma heid aff the concrete floor at that point.

Looked like the usual scoreboard that's always been in the corner, it was pretty confusing though, when the game started the it was timing the game then after about 15 minutes it changed to being the actual time of day.

Same thing happened in the 2nd half, first 15 was on the stop watch then it changed to the time, as has been said when we scored the 2nd I looked over to see 3 nil, had to check that I hadn't drank that much and missed any goals lol.

Thank Christ it wasn't just me seeing that - didn't even mention it to the wean in case I was having another turn.

Hope both clubs fans are pushing for an answer as to why this was in Perth?

I know it's too late but I feel you deserve an explanation on a truly baffling decision.

You can let it go any time now mate.

Watching it back and I still don't get how the Alloa player got away with his punch/elbow on Talbot in the first half, right in front of the linesman too :lol:

Good day out and brilliant to see us lifting a trophy after the season we've had, hopefully that gives us a boost and we can start getting wins in the league and stay up. Decent atmosphere and Petrofac deserve all the praise they're getting and more for how much effort they put into it (even if I still think playing it in Perth wasn't the best option).

Scoreboard gave me a good laugh too, guys a row or two behind me got really confused by it; "How much time have we played? The time's stuck at 4:39, it's been like that for about a minute... now it's saying 4:40", then the penny dropped when he checked his phone for the time :lol:

Hope the Alloa fans enjoyed their day despite the result, it's just a diddy cup anyway ;)

Watching it back and I still don't get how the Alloa player got away with his punch/elbow on Talbot in the first half, right in front of the linesman too :lol:

You're not familiar with the appendix to the laws which lists players it is permissable to assault? ;)

...so I hear there's a game on today? :P

I intend to be thoroughly lashed by the time this starts, so I'm bringing the wife to tell me how it went tomorrow :P

'MON THE WASPS! :thumsup2

Has she managed to get the courage up, to tell you yet?

Has she managed to get the courage up, to tell you yet?

She fell asleep at half-time, believe it or not. Said something about there being a lot of goals, so I assume Paddy must've sorted out our goalscoring problem.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Livi are a magnet for posters who seem like they'd randomly chib you in the back at the bar because the voices telt them you said something about their maw.

All very confusing for any onlookers, I'm sure.

Livi are a magnet for posters who seem like they'd randomly chib you in the back at the bar because the voices telt them you said something about their maw.

All very confusing for any onlookers, I'm sure.

Who said what about my maw?

Archived