Challenge Cup Final - Alloa Athletic v Livingston

BFTD

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alloa have the home dressing room.

Prediction: Alloa 4 Livingston 0.

Four goals? Lunacy. Might as well say we're going to score threevty-five.

Petrofac have done a great job in trying to promote this as much as they can and making it as fan friendly as they possibly can. However, you're just not going to get the neutrals very excited about Livingston vs Alloa in Perth when it's on TV on Easter Sunday.

Hope it's a good game though and everyone has a great day.

In hindsight should've maybe picked a smaller stadium. Hopefully see at least 4000 there.

Me and my mate were talking about this in the pub before the Scotland game last Sunday. We thought Stirling Albion would have been a good ground for this game. Fairly easy for both teams to get to, holds just under 4000 so both clubs would get around the 1800 mark and there is both terracing and seats.

Is the game going to be all ticket and no pay at the gate? That's ludicrous if there is no pay at the gate.

Me and my mate were talking about this in the pub before the Scotland game last Sunday. We thought Stirling Albion would have been a good ground for this game. Fairly easy for both teams to get to, holds just under 4000 so both clubs would get around the 1800 mark and there is both terracing and seats.

Is the game going to be all ticket and no pay at the gate? That's ludicrous if there is no pay at the gate.

Stirling Albion was my choice of venue from the beginning, this was always going to have a crowd below 3 thousand, a small ground full looks better on tele than a big ground looking empty, would've made for a better atmosphere too but never mind.

You can buy tickets from St Johnstone ticket office from 2pm tomorrow.

Really looking forward to this now.

Think we will go:

Mcd

Doyle Gordon Benedictus Meggett

Holmes Docherty McCord

Cawley

Buchanan Chopra

If Simmy is fit he'll come in for either sparky or Holmes. Not expecting a great match, think it will be really cagey and the first goals going to be vital. Bring it on!

Think we will go:

Mcd

Holmes Docherty McCord

Cawley

Buchanan Chopra

If Simmy is fit he'll come in for either sparky or Holmes. Not expecting a great match, think it will be really cagey and the first goals going to be vital. Bring it on!

I would go along with this line up, however it would be harsh on sparky to be dropped for Simmons imo.

Think we will go:

Mcd

Holmes Docherty McCord

Cawley

Buchanan Chopra

Put McCord on the right hand side sparky on the left and let them drive out into wide areas if needed then holmer where sparky is the now, apart from that is agree.

Think we will go:

Mcd

(MOTM)

Holmes Docherty McCord

Cawley

Buchanan Chopra

FTFY mate ;)

Archived