Challenge Cup Final - Alloa Athletic v Livingston

BFTD

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any neutral going to this needs their head looked at. Every Livingston fan I've spoken to, including myself, can barely be arsed with it. It'll be an absolutely atrocious game of football, and an absolute disgrace to cup finals.

Any neutral going to this needs their head looked at. Every Livingston fan I've spoken to, including myself, can barely be arsed with it. It'll be an absolutely atrocious game of football, and an absolute disgrace to cup finals.

I can't blame Livi fans for not being arsed with a final which they are going to lose. I'll be surprised if the club is still alive by April anyway.

I can't blame Livi fans for not being arsed with a final which they are going to lose. I'll be surprised if the club is still alive by April anyway.

:thumsup2 Alloas first final that I will be at so im looking forward to it.

Every Livi fan you've spoken to have obviously been lucky enough to see the club winning trophy after trophy in the cup competitions...oh wait we haven't won many cups or had the chance to.

Any Livi fan that can't be arsed going needs there heads looked at, we haven't had much success in the cups since 2004, this is an opportunity to win a trophy in what has been a terrible season, I couldn't care less if it's the worst cup final in the history of cup finals, if we win then all that will be in the record book is our name on the trophy not how bad the game was.

Looking forward to the whole day out, should be a real family friendly occasion, I hope that the fans arent kept apart in the fan area so alloa and Livi fans can enjoy the day together, we aren't all Rangers and celtic morons.

Every Livi fan you've spoken to have obviously been lucky enough to see the club winning trophy after trophy in the cup competitions...oh wait we haven't won many cups or had the chance to.

Any Livi fan that can't be arsed going needs there heads looked at, we haven't had much success in the cups since 2004, this is an opportunity to win a trophy in what has been a terrible season, I couldn't care less if it's the worst cup final in the history of cup finals, if we win then all that will be in the record book is our name on the trophy not how bad the game was.

Looking forward to the whole day out, should be a real family friendly occasion, I hope that the fans arent kept apart in the fan area so alloa and Livi fans can enjoy the day together, we aren't all Rangers and celtic morons.

Finally someone who makes sense

I think they're just a bit bored of watching absolutely horrendous football every weekend for the past 2 year. Worst Livingston side ever this lot.

Didn't go to our last final against Airdrie but will be at this one, we're going to win it btw, feel it in my water.

Ha ha ha. I'd never heard of Alloa until about 4 year ago when we sent them to a relegation play-off in Div. 2. How did yous get on? I never bothered to look.

I think they're just a bit bored of watching absolutely horrendous football every weekend for the past 2 year. Worst Livingston side ever this lot.

I've watched Livi from day one and yeah this team is up there with the worst ever but u support your team through good and bad, unfortunately hundreds of Livi fans have deserted the club year on year due to poor performances and poor management, if they'd stuck around we may be in a better position but that's a football fan for you.

I have to say people may be bored but when it comes to a cup final everyone should be looking forward to it, it's not everyday a club like ours gets to a cup final no matter how small a competition it is, reached a cup final with a poor side isn't bad and we should enjoy it.

Ha ha ha. I'd never heard of Alloa until about 4 year ago when we sent them to a relegation play-off in Div. 2. How did yous get on? I never bothered to look.

Signs up to the forum in order to boast about his ignorance of history, geography and sport, all in one post. Impressive.

The Challenge Cup final can be a great occasion.

I remember us beating your lot at Dens. We were backed by over 4000 fans.

Dundee vs Inverness had over 8000 fans in total a few years ago as well.

I'm pretty sure we didn't break 1500, no one could be bothered, Any final that has to be played midweek isn't one to be taken seriously.

It was a Sunday, saints Dunfermline wasn't a mid week match. Got told by a pars fan before it fans weren't attending because they gave up on Stephen Kenny

It was a Sunday, saints Dunfermline wasn't a mid week match. Got told by a pars fan before it fans weren't attending because they gave up on Stephen Kenny

The kenny factor was there, but I'd say the main part was it wasn't the big day out it obviously was to the saints fans, we had European games just a couple months earlier for example, taking the challenge cup seriously as kenny did when we struggled on all other fronts just wasn't going to be accepted by pars fans.

Archived